IPTV and Cable on same Enigma 2 box. Good or Bad?

xpen15

Hi I'm trying to test IPTV and VM cable on the same miracle box openvix. I'm getting some freezing on the VM cable line, but no problems with the streams on the iptv test lines. I.e. it buffers and picture is not freezing. I'm using xtreme editor, m3u import plugin. Depending on how the IPTV provider offers the setup.
Is it good idea to keep IPTV and vm cable on seperate boxes or It shouldn't really matter?
I'm not sure if the freezing more on HD channels.

IMO shouldn't matter. Would be interesting to know if the VM line was freezing prior to the IPTV being added?

It was freezing, but It had been fixed and wasn't freezing prior to adding the IPTV. But freezing could have cropped up and I'm really pee'd off with the VM cable provider thats why I have been testing VM lines too. I still like the VM setup predominantly for the subtitles. and I'm a bit suspect of iptv constantly streaming and the HD quality on IPTV compared to actual HD on VM still available is better picture.

Ok - to answer your initial question, IMO - the IPTV content compliments what you have already from the VM sub and I personally use VM and IPTV on an E2 box also.

It was freezing, but It had been fixed and wasn't freezing prior to adding the IPTV. But freezing could have cropped up and I'm really pee'd off with the VM cable provider thats why I have been testing VM lines too. I still like the VM setup predominantly for the subtitles. and I'm a bit suspect of iptv constantly streaming and the HD quality on IPTV compared to actual HD on VM still available is better picture.

have you tried a different vm supplier?

Hi I'm trying to test IPTV and VM cable on the same miracle box openvix. I'm getting some freezing on the VM cable line, but no problems with the streams on the iptv test lines. I.e. it buffers and picture is not freezing. I'm using xtreme editor, m3u import plugin. Depending on how the IPTV provider offers the setup.
Is it good idea to keep IPTV and vm cable on seperate boxes or It shouldn't really matter?
I'm not sure if the freezing more on HD channels.

There is a well known issue of packet loss with VM broadband that has affected gamers for a long time. For those of us using VM lines it can manifest as frequent freezing of the picture. Weirdly it seldom affects most of my premium channels and is worse on BBC, ITV and C4, often making the channels unwatchable. I've tried switching provider and have been lucky enough to have used two good reliable ones from here but it has no effect on the freezing. For this reason I have recently considered switching to IPTV

There is a well known issue of packet loss with VM broadband that has affected gamers for a long time. For those of us using VM lines it can manifest as frequent freezing of the picture. Weirdly it seldom affects most of my premium channels and is worse on BBC, ITV and C4, often making the channels unwatchable. I've tried switching provider and have been lucky enough to have used two good reliable ones from here but it has no effect on the freezing. For this reason I have recently considered switching to IPTV

You should have considered changing your cables and splitter instead, much cheaper and 99% certain to be the cause of the picture problems.
1 - 5 shouldn't ever freeze/glitch as you don't need a line for these.
If it's not the equipment, your signal may be miles out, on the side or bottom of the router there should be a 'settings password'
type 192.168.0.1 into a browser and click enter, use that password to log into the router

advanced settings
tools>network status> click on downstream tab
copy and paste the snr and dbmv data here

Had them both running fine on a miraclebox twin plus.

But now run IPTV on an android box using a Mag emulator
as I prefer the simple menu layout.

I know a lot of people that do this of there zgemma, and when everything is updated it works fine for them.

Back