Iptv epg issues

Hi all

Forgive my ignorance on this issue , I'm completely stuck.on how to overcome the problem. I'm running wooshbuild on H2s with an iptv sub. All is fine but like every time I update software or update iptv player or auto bouquets updates it wipes the whole epg channel list and I have to go to epg downloaded and rescan all the providers. Ive tried backing up epg settings but that doesn't work. Why does it do.it and is there a way to stop it thanks

Thanks , done that now . I guess that would stop the issue of epg being wiped but what about when I do software update and update iptv player , it seems to clear it sometimes even when I reboot for whatever reason

Do I detect a certain amount of sarcasm in that reply ? They are called updates because the system needs updating or maybe you know something I don't ?

Do I detect a certain amount of sarcasm in that reply ? They are called updates because the system needs updating or maybe you know something I don't ?
No sarcasm mate I had same problem and I didn't update any thing on box and havnt had a problem since there's another thing I think if using Abm or abe2 you can get it where it dosnt remove non ABM or abe2 channels like Iptv I'm only passing on what I got told and they don't always need updating

Oh I see well that makes sense , just worries me that we should be updating software etc to keep the system running properly and also doesn't the iptv player updates have to run to compile the new movies etc ?? I'll give the ABM option a go too , cheers

Anytime i update iptv player this happens as well!
I lose my IPTV epg and ABM epg.

I just do an epg rescan again to get epg back and update iptv player once a week so i dont have to keep doing a rescan!

Yeah it's most annoying , even if you save settings it reloads with some of the listings but all my US channels have gone and some UK too !

Back