Iptv for the h2.s

I've recently picked up a Star 2S box with line and IPTV already setup. It used to appear in the list with my other bouquets until I deleted my bouquets whilst trying to tweak the ABM lists. :(

The userbouquet.favourites.tv is still there on /etc/enigma2 with all the correct looking content but I cannot get it to repopulate on my bouquet list. In setup/system/customise 'Load unlinked bouquets' is set to on, as is 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' set to yes in setup/service searching/AutoBouquetMaker/configure.

Any idea how I get this back please?! Thanks :)

I have the exact same problem. I manage to get my sub iptv channels showing as a bouquet but everytime I turn my box off at the power & back on the channel list is deleted & the bouquet shows as (n/a)!
I have tried every setting I can find with no luck. When the bouquet is showing & i add the channels to my favourite bouquet the channel is still available in the favourite bouquet even after the bouquet has deleted.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I can stop the iptv bouquet from deleting itself?
Thanks in advance.

I just put a .tv file into etc/enigma2 and rebooted. Got a bouquet with all iptv in it.
H2s isnt a slower box.
Sucumnee and running out,i dont mean to contradict what you are saying about the h2s box running iptv ,the box will run it but with very poor quality, i have set up the new zgemma i55 in the last week along with a full iptv bouquets list for sports,sky uk and a lot of other sections, i have run the h2s box,the zgemma i 55 box and the mag 254 box all side by side and the comparison in quality was huge,i have the extrend et 8500 due on tuesday and will put that to the test this week,i have done a posting about the new zgemma i55 and will be adding more infor this week, the h2s is ok if you want to add bein sports for the footy season but its no good blaming any provider for poor quality service using that box,below is a bouquet list i have done which allows you to to add any iptv channel to your existing bouquets in any order you choose,by just adding a userbouquet.favourites.tv file. your channels are all in one long list,the way i have done it will allow you to add each iptv section as in movies,sorts ect ect underneath each sky section

Attachments

• 2012-02-25 07.39.36.jpg
    2012-02-25 07.39.36.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 2012-02-25 07.39.07.jpg
    2012-02-25 07.39.07.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
I just put a .tv file into etc/enigma2 and rebooted. Got a bouquet with all iptv in it.
H2s isnt a slower box.

Hi Sucmnsee,

How did you put the .tv file into etc/enigma2

I am using XML Wrench to FTP to my H2S - I have tried to copy the .tv file but it does not seem to let me paste it.

What am I doing wrong - am I using the wrong FTP program?

Any help will be appreciated.

Mike

---------- Post Merged at 07:54 PM ----------

Ignore my previous post - just worked it out DOH!!!

That's how I do it too. Just do same as would your line file.

Enable nfs and Samba and you can copy and paste from Windows explorer then

i have a zgemma i55 when i log on the m3u file all that comes up is the channels in one list getting no bonqents at all can someone tell me what am doing wrong? load the http into the web page and thats what gives me the file to to fttp to the box

Desperately need a video tut on how to add a m3u URL and epg on a Sucmnsee build. Seen a video on how to do it with the whoosh build but I want to stick with Sucmnsee. Please help!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back