IPTV Freezing and no it's not the sub.

I get the above issue on my MAG box all the time.On the hour when a program ends,it freezes as the ads come and and then again as the program resumes.It then corrects itself after a short 20 or so second period.I have tried all the settings and it makes no difference at all.

It seems the resolution changes from whatever setting you have then flicks back causing this issue.

No freesing whatsover during main programs.I have got used to it now but would like to know of a fix if anyone has one.

think its just iptv is crap it will never be as good as sat was or cable now, to many probs you only have to read thread pardon the pun its a poor mans alternative to satellite.

think its just iptv is crap it will never be as good as sat was or cable now, to many probs you only have to read thread pardon the pun its a poor mans alternative to satellite.
True to an extent with what your saying about iptv but if you won't pay sly prices or don't have cable then iptv it is but you pay for what you get there is too many problems but would people rather pay silly amounts of money each month or go the cheapist option possible I hate iptv but won't pay for sly tv

It's the future, just look at Netflicks Sly Go etc. At the moment blackmarket IPeeTV could be better but to say IPeeTV will never be as good is rubbish, advancing technology will prove you wrong sooner or later.

Most problems are with peoples set-ups and their misunderstanding of the product.
Admittedly I get the odd break up and freeze but I did with CS too and as always I am grateful for the cost savings.

Last edited:
It's the future, just look at Netflicks Sly Go etc. At the moment blackmarket IPeeTV could be better but to say IPeeTV will never be as good is rubbish, advancing technology will prove you wrong sooner or later.

Most problems are with peoples set-ups and their misunderstanding of the product.
Admittedly I get the odd break up and freeze but I did with CS too and as always I am grateful for the cost savings.

Yep, I think you're right, but not too many IPTV providers willing to spend the thousands/millions needed to provide the bandwidth and multi servers that Netflix/Sky have. Never mind the full time maintenance required to keep it running glitch free.
But, like most things, I suppose it will improve as there is certainly room for it to do so.

Its gas in a way, people pay a fraction of the price of "the real thing" but expect it to be as good as "the real thing" . :-)

Yep, I think you're right, but not too many IPTV providers willing to spend the thousands/millions needed to provide the bandwidth and multi servers that Netflix/Sky have. Never mind the full time maintenance required to keep it running glitch free.
But, like most things, I suppose it will improve as there is certainly room for it to do so.

Its gas in a way, people pay a fraction of the price of "the real thing" but expect it to be as good as "the real thing" . :)

I use V and tbh it’s best out there running mine on my Nvidia shields tho

Last edited:
I have the same problem. Find that sly one freezes when the adverts come on. The channel is actually frozen completely at the moment on the Simpsons screen. When i change up or down the other channels work buy sly one still frozen at the start of the simpsons. channel has been frozen for about 5 mins now. This happens regularly and does my nut in. I have my box wired to router and ruled out the network connection speed. I think this is a problem with the server provider. I actually cannot get any more support as the provider was rumbled but the server is still active and channels still work. Mine had IPTV 24/7 section where red dwarf is on repeat. Anyone else got this one?
Going to do as previously suggested and delete mgcamd as not used anymore. Just checked sly one again and its been frozen for 20 mins now.

I have the same problem. Find that sly one freezes when the adverts come on. The channel is actually frozen completely at the moment on the Simpsons screen. When i change up or down the other channels work buy sly one still frozen at the start of the simpsons. channel has been frozen for about 5 mins now. This happens regularly and does my nut in. I have my box wired to router and ruled out the network connection speed. I think this is a problem with the server provider. I actually cannot get any more support as the provider was rumbled but the server is still active and channels still work. Mine had IPTV 24/7 section where red dwarf is on repeat. Anyone else got this one?
Going to do as previously suggested and delete mgcamd as not used anymore. Just checked sly one again and its been frozen for 20 mins now.
That could be down to where the source of the stream is coming from or if their source of stream has froze or just stopped

I had the exact same thing. I know who your supplier is, they were a reseller of the provider that i used. I have been arguing with my ex supplier now for the past few weeks about this and they won't admit that their streams are at fault they blame everything at my end.

It's the streams, simple as, there is nothing you can do other than find a better supplier. It got so bad that I have just cancelled my subscription and now have no iptv as I got fed up with all their excuses.

It got to the stage where I just couldn't watch certain channels so what's the point of paying!

Deleting cams etc will do nothing....been there and done that, I tried everything and nothing fixes it......they need to fix the stream.

Did you try the line on somthing like perfect player for android just to rule out the box? I find that my line will run 100% no frozen screen on smart iptv and perfect player on my mobile and smart tv.. though on my zgemma it will run great too but just every now and then it gets stuck. If i leave my zgemma on an iptv channel and say go out for the day i can near guarantee that when i get back and power on the tv there will be a frozen image on the screen. Then i have to flick channels. The issue i am having is 100% not supplier related possibly somthing with the xtream editor plugin that links the line to the box, or the box itself thats causing the problem.

I tried the line on my H2s, STBEMU, Perfect Player, Smart IPTV, VLC player on a laptop and even my old providers own Android app and they all did the same. I tried Amazon Fire TV box, Android phones, tablets, smart Tv.....all did the same.

I even tried all the above at a mates house who uses a different isp...same results.

Finally I also tried a reseller of the same streams......same outcomes. No matter which app etc I used I could guarantee which channels would freeze at what point. Kids channels were the only thing that worked, everything else would lock up at the exact same point every time.

Basically my old supplier was crap but the problem I am finding is that all the trials I get are selling the same streams, so the same problems return time after time. The service was perfect for 3 months and then suddenly they went downhill......nothing changed at my end.....they have basically took on too many people and now their servers cant cope...like most sellers, they got greedy!!

I don't expect iptv to be perfect but when it's at the stage where you can't even watch a whole tv show....whats the point??

so you take out a subscription after a successful trial and it goes downhill? and you blame the provider, who is giving out trials all the time from the same server(s) their customers are connected to therefore they can't be selling any more lines.?

I don't believe thats the case, what would be the point in annoying current customers and not getting any new ones?

Last edited:
so you take out a subscription after a successful trial and it goes downhill? and you blame the provider, who is giving out trials all the time from the same server(s) their customers are connected to therefore they can't be selling any more lines.?

I don't believe thats the case, what would be the point in annoying current customers and not getting any new ones?

Their Facebook support page speaks for itself. There are plenty of people on there making the same statement as me.....service has been excellent for months and now it's rapidly going downhill but nothing has changed at my end. All they do is blame the customer setup so when this many people are having the same problem we can't all be wrong.

I had the service for about 4 months...suddenly it gets worse and worse.....i don't see how this is not fault of the supplier especially when I'm not the only one making this claim???

Fair enough I believe you
If its that bad then they won't have any new customers joining which doesn't make any sense really

Fair enough I believe you
If its that bad then they won't have any new customers joining which doesn't make any sense really

No, I totally agree. I wouldn't mind if they just held their hands up and said yes it's our fault lets try and fix it but there was none of this.

Is it all the time then or mainly when events/football is on?
I would imagine they gauge how much bandwidth they require based on the amount of users they have.
What they can't predict is how many users will switch over to a particular channel at the same time which causes a spike in the load and obviously results in freezing for the users, same sort of thing existed with CS
The only thing they can do is offer is a wider selection of channels or duplicates
I think I know the suppler you are talking about

Back