Both the boxes are setup with wooshbuld v5.3
Have factory reset my box and reset from scratch still nothing
Any help or ideas would be appreciated thanks in advance
Ray

Last edited:
Go to iptv
Go to the cog (configure)
Second down update.

If not as janso said not all isp allow them.

---------- Post Merged at 09:26 AM ----------

As using wooshbuild sure he has iptv updater or something along them lines.

Just because you haven't done anything doesn't mean your ISP hasn't suddenly decided to no longer allow your network to connect to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your internet provider. If they've decided to block the source - the add on within Iptv player - then you'll need to use a VPN to get around it. It can be done at router level with certain routers or it can be done on the box as there's a plugin for it but I've no idea how to set that up.

Can't understand why they would block that and leave all movies ect still on surely they would stop everything on the box???

Yes auto asks you to update always do it think it built-in with wooshbuld telling you to update
Also my lad on same internet provider
His series is ok so don't think IPS has been blocked probably something little and stupid thought some one may have come accross this issue let's hope anyway
Thanks

That's a good point. Make sure you've anything like sky shield turned off. Even if they were previously deactivated the ISP sometimes turns them back on because reasons.

Zgemma h2s IPTV issues

How would I turn this shield of virgin
Also I am using other stuff of IPTV and it's working fine

Last edited:
Log into your virgin account, my apps, websafe, then turn both things on there to off. Doesn't matter if you can access others - just means they haven't tried blocking the others.

Well done lads I had confidence in you all working ok now thanks very much only turned child one off happy new year to you all
Keep up the good work

Back