Iptv line on zgemma h2s freezing after 2mins with a virgin 3.0 hub. Might be a dns issue

Hi I have a friend struggling with his h2s with a new virgin hub. We have done all the isp unlock. The line is good. We believe it is to do with the dns. I used the 8888 8844 on mine with sky. His worked for awhile but now his line freezes after changing the channels 2 mins in. Can anyone help please.

Sorry the line is an iptv line. He is using on a h2s. His router is from virgin. He has the virgin hub 3.0 We have turned off web safe. I read somewhere you have to change the dns setting. It is not a virgin line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgin line?
H2s?
The H2s only has a satellite tuner, not a cable tuner so a virgin line won't work...need more information i think.

I've never known anyone have to change dns to get a line working, or needed to turn off websafe/surfsafe, except for an iptv line.
If his line is freezing, tell him to try test lines from other providers

i had these problems... after one of the updates to whooshbuild i had issues with the iptv being stop start freezing. the only way i fixes it was setiing up a static ip address and turned off dhcp on the zgemma once i had a static ip

If you type "static ip address h2s" into google you will have multiple solutions.

You HAVE tried looking for yourself before asking?

DNS definitely has nothing to do with it, once it connects initially DNS is working fine.

The zgemma h.2s doesn’t have much memory or CPU, I done to the following to optimize my zgemma with IPTV.

1. Use HLS format
2. Use extplayer3 through the serviceApp
3. Use service type 5002
4. Use cache flush (5 min interval)

Back