iptv player problem

andy86

hi guys im having some issues on the h2s with the iptv player mainly with cartoon hd most of the time when I go to play something im getting an error message saying forbidden code:15 on the occasions I can get a video to play if I pause the video and then try to carry on watching I get another error message saying code 1: then if I try to get that video to play again I just get the same code:15 error message

not sure if its relevant but im using the latest wooshbuild and my net is virgin fibre

any help to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated

Have you updated to the latest version of IPTV Player? Did it work before the update? If so, down grade and see if that works.

IPTV Player is a third party out of everyone's hands plugin. It brings together lots of streaming sites and does what it does. If the 4h party site has issues you see these in IPTV player. If the 4th party site has changed something, IPTV Player normally sort it with an update. Sometimes, but rarely, IPTV Player get it wrong and it stops working altogether.

Like Themacman said Watchseries is normally good i use that one & also 123movies for most of my iptv needs.

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

Vumoo and yify ok too but also look at Albatross plugin as this can have live footy feeds

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

andy86.......the error you describe is the one given for a bad link.
I am running 141.0019.00 and using cartoon hd without issue.
When the link stream comes up try using different links to connect and also vary the resolution option chosen if the problem persists.

Just updated IPTV player to 141.00.21.00 and connected to Cartoon HD. I then started playing a movie Swallows & Amazons and it played fine.

Regarding this similar issue. 123 Movies is not working for me since yesterday evening. I can see the first level of folders and then there isn't really anything inside. It just says "all" in all the folders but no files to click on. Any ideas?
I have same issue on both my boxes. Running wooshbuild v4 on one and v5 on the other.

Looks like it :)
3474bee781e552e5c36770e15f1ac243.jpg

Wether it plays or not is a different matter.

Regarding this similar issue. 123 Movies is not working for me since yesterday evening. I can see the first level of folders and then there isn't really anything inside. It just says "all" in all the folders but no files to click on. Any ideas?
I have same issue on both my boxes. Running wooshbuild v4 on one and v5 on the other.

And have you updated to the latest version of IPTV Player as per Benijofar or Danlou above?

Back