IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a price for full Sly HD package, possibly Bein if available. To run on enigma 2 and have epg. An ability to record while on standby would be a bonus. I'll need a 24hr test also. If it's good I'll be giving plenty of repeat business.
Thanks

Looking for IPTV that I can integrate into my epg on sucumansee vix image zgemma h2s....happy to pay for a small period to test. PPV and all sky channels if possible...3pm.kickoffs would be a bonus.

Cheers in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi I'm new to this and would like a sub for movies and sports and also would like a trial to see wot it's like and maybe a how to guide so I can set it up as I'm clueless with subs thanks

Looking to try and IPTV sub... Looking for sports including HBO Showtime, Box office, PPV events is a must! also normal TV in full HD and US TV in HD. Films and series to watch. I'd need a little help on the install process to get it working for my H.2H.
Need a test line for 24 hours to see what its like.. Payment waiting for someone that can give good service!

Hi guys.. I'm looking for a freeze and buffer free IPTV with full HD UK package.
I have a Zgemma H.2s and would like to integrate my IPTV into EPG and bouqets.
Using SLYK skin..
Want full Sky sports, Bt sports,Eurosport and 3PM kick off.
Also full UK entertainment and movies package please.
I would preferably want a trial too please.

Just want too check out IPTV for backup to CS. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for an IPTV sub for a h2s that can be loaded into the bouquets with full epg. Wanting full UK Sky package and Worldwide sports channels.

Hi guys,

Looking for an IPTV sub which includes UK, US and sports channels in SD or HD.

Looking to use it on samsung smart iptv and zgemma h2s with an epg if possible?

Cheers,

Hi I'm looking for an IPTV sub with iptv panel to create and edit subs for a vu plus duo 2 that can be loaded into the bouquets with full epg. Will be wanting full UK Sky package and Worldwide sports channels.

Thanks
Josh

Hi,

I'm looking for an IPTV sub for a h2s. I'd like the full sky package and some sports channels for 3pm kick offs too. I want to be able to have epg listings and bouquets for it too so some instructions of how to do this would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back