IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi looking for hd sports and movie and all UK channels iptv for a zgemma h.2s
test line plz

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi there,

I'm currently using an IPTV service found in facbook group, but I'm a bit dissapointe wit the stability of their HD football channels during the weekend. Which one would you guys recommend me and how can I contact them?

I'm interested in UK and Spain sport channels in HD.

Could someone send me a pm?

thanks

Hi. Looking for a sub with full sly, including ppv and box office channels. Ideally with HD and an easy to navigate skin.

Will be looking to test first via Smart IPTV app or Kodi with looking to get either a driod box or zgamma if any good.

Thanks.

Test line wanted

Hi all looking for an iptv test line mainly for sports please, will be on a Zgemma h2s

Last edited:
Looking for full IPTV as many chanel's as possible bein sports, sly, rangers tv, ppv, us tv ect for kodi/firestick with epg if possible,price per month and yearly also would love a test line first plz.

Last edited:
Hi. Looking for quality service for IPTV and VOD. Would like to use a Roku box ideally but have a fire stick as well. Trial will be required to test out the content first. Cheers

Looking for iptv sports hd and 3pm football. Trial first if possible. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a quality IPTV subscription for my new MAG254 box, got a perfectly stable Sly setup for my H2S but want all the UK HD channels too as well as access to USA, OSD and VIP hence the new second box.

Must have all UK Sky HD movies and sports at proper resolutions (found some feeds at 544 by 572!) plus British Eurosport HD, BT Sport HD, Sky F1 HD as the bike and car seasons start soon.
No resellers, low grade, buffering, etc......
Only people with a dedicated, quality service PM please!

Hi folks, looking for iptv for enigma 2 to include US and Uk movies and sport. PM please. Thanks in advance

Hi, looking for a iptv provider that's reliable, all uk & us tv ppv boxing, running on andriod please provide prices & test line if possible please

Hello all. I'm looking for a full iptv service will be looking for bulk maybe 10. To use with now tv. Mag and kodi and smart TVs.24 hr test please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back