IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
After IPTV. Sports only BT a must, 3pms a bonus. No movies or other TV.

Firestick, shield or Samsung smart TV. Will take advice on best solition.
Thanks

Looking for a good reliable server I have tried a few and they are no good - I have an android box 2 gig ram and 200 meg BB - looking for a good test line thanks

Prices please for 1 month IPTV..

Need standard sky channels Inc movies and sports.
No vod required.

It's for m8s smart IPTV app on his firestick.

I have the Mac code.
Thanks

Hi.. Looking for UK IPTV sub, to include sky channels sports, movies etc (HD), 3pm Kick Offs, PPV, ability to record... Installing on a VU+ Duo Enigma2 running Openvix, for use during week and would like to use on Openbox on weekends at caravan (would multiroom cover this?) need epg working too. Trial required first, thanks

Looking for IPTV for Openbox V8S for all footy/sports, PPV, boxing, movies etc but preferably with EPG, test line needed with prices (I do have an Android MXQ box if it runs better through this) - not sure what's best nowadays.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package. Ability to record. Freeze free and reliable. Zgemma h.2s!

Thanks in advance

Hi im looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package inc adult and PPV.
Must be able to record, if this means two subs please state this and include price.
I would be looking for a trail to check. I have a H2s

My provider sucks. I need a new IPTV supplier who can provide the usual stuff and also PPV channels, recording, multiroom etc. Please PM.

I'm after a full IPTV sky subscription, Ideally with a whole load of Asian chanenels / Asian VOD. CAN anybody recommend someone.?

Hi, I am looking for a iptv sub which includes all sky channels and the 3pm kick offs. Also a service that provides epg and tv catch up. This is for use with dreamlink t1 plus.

Thanks

Looking for an IPTV subscription for ZGemma H2s with Full EPG, UK and Ireland package, sport, movies, PPV and with 3pm kick offs. 24 hour Trial also required. Suggested This box requires bouquets and will need advice on this please thanks

Hello,

I never face any issues while watching Netflix, Prime video or live youtube, movies/sports streams from different website on tv/pc. I have 76Mbps internet. But when I use any IPTV subscription, everything including tv/box seems to slow down. I have tried a few different IPTV test lines bought from different places online but I am not satisfied with any of them so far.

Many of the channels in their list simply don't work at all.
There is no surety that if a channel is working in the morning, it will still be working in the evening.
Some take very long to play after switching channels.
Some channels have picture but no sound or very little sound.
Some channels don't have their picture and sound in sync with each other.
Some have very poor picture quality.
Some Keep buffering or jittering.

It is not that all of the channels are like this. There are a few which work fine without having any of the above issues but most of them are the FTA ones which I can watch directly instead of using IPTV anyway.

So, I am basically looking for a stable flawless IPTV subscription, without any of the above issues, to watch UK and PK channels in two different rooms. One using Enigma2/XtreamTV and the other using IPTV app on a smart TV.

Can someone please assist me with this? Please provide me with a 24h test line so that I could verify if it really works before purchasing?

Thanks.

I'm looking for what everyone else wants a good reliable iptv sub, UK package , PPV, VOD and 3pm kick off and multiroom to use with smart iptv app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back