IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a full UK IPTV sub for a zgemma H2S with full epg sorted into categories like the old cs line.

Would be great to have a free trial before purchasing.

Thanks.

Hi, looking for UK IPTV with PPV and Rangers TV included. Sport only sub would be considered depending on channels offered. Use on Kodi, Android box or IPTV app if available for Android. Trial preferred.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi Folks,

Looking for full channels including all sports and 3pm kick offs both US and UK with 3pm kick offs for enigma 2 please. Needs to have full EPG and easy menu.

Thanks in advance

hi guys,

looking for full channels for football UK 3pm USA PPV etc, im using firestick i have smart iptv atm, but if better app available will download,

trial if possible too

Thanks

Hi, I think this might be the wrong place but I have a zgemma h2s. I have flashed it with the file from here but I have been told i need IPTV or a code, subscription to get more out of the box. ( as you can tell, I know very little about this) can anyone point me in the right direction or advise me on what i need , where to get it. Thanks in advance .

Looking for a test line for iptv all channels.
Using Samsung smart tv and smart iptv
Cheers

Hi Folks,
Looking for full channels including all sports and 3pm kick offs both US and UK with 3pm kick offs for Zgemma box please. Needs to have full EPG and easy menu.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Im looking for IPTV with 3pm football (USA/Canada channel etc)

Will use with E2 Edision Mega box

M3U Format (with EPG if poss)

Hi, looking for iptv service for 2 boxes one with enigma2 and another for android box, epg if poss, for uk footy and f1
Thanks

looking for iptv service for uk sky, sat 3pm kickoff time (nbc sports or alternative), with epg support preferable.

enigma2

thanks

Probably too much to ask for but is there iptv setup in the same order as sky channel list? My kids have bad trouble navigating the channels.....if this isn't possible I'm after an iptv sub for a zgemma h2s with full HD and EPG In bouquets.need the whole deal....sports, movies,3pm footy,adult etc...and support with installing too, many thanks in advance.

Alright,
Looking for a full UK IPTV sub for a zgemma H2S which is reliable.

Would be great to have a free trial before purchasing.

Thanks .

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who can provide channels, not a sub I'm after reahares, not jumpy and show,,
If anyone has there own or knows someone please can they pm me,
Locals even better, full uk Pakistani Arabic etc etc
Many thanks guys

Looking for full uk package with 3pm kicks offs,ppv,box office with epg. Needs to be smooth and not glitchy.

Using firestick on smartiptv.

Need test before purchase.

Reliable and reputable sellers only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back