IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a good iptv supplier for my solo2 box. Full UK sly, 3pm football and American channels with vod.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

How do to all.
After a test for full UK, US/CA and VOD if possible, on a Zgemma via the Xtream plugin please (full EPG if applicable)
Let me know if you have any additional info or add-ons.
Greatly appreciated!

12 month IPTV with TV guide wanted with UK channels for enigma 2 box. Not interested in any IPTV that I have to use an app. Currently using xtreme editor where channels are in the normal bouquet.

Decent iptv provider required, want it for enigma2/zgemma. Only want providers that can offer updatable script categories and EPG done using EPG Importer.

Want it for enigma2/zgemma, UK, USA, Sport. Only want providers that can offer updatable script categories and EPG done using EPG Importer. VOD is also a good bonus

Hi
I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG, Full UK & US package with Sky Sports, BT Sports, PPV and 3pm kick off.
I’m using a android box with IPTV extreme app.
Thanks

I am looking for an iptv sub for a MAG 256 box with UK and US channels including sports (3pm kick offs),movies and VOD of the latest movies.

A 24 hour test would be appreciated and ideally I would like to pay for no more than 3 months at a time.

Thanks.

Hi,
I have zgemma h2s box and looking for an IPTV sub including ROI package, full epg, all sports channels etc.
Would be interested in VOD also if thats available. Please provide test

I'm looking for an iptv sub with full EPG , UK package , PPV, 3pm kick off is a must.

Will be using on Smart IPTV app on TV or Smart IPTV on Nexus player (android TV)

Must include Albanian/Greek (OTENET Sport HD)/Spanish/Italian/Turkish channels.

Looking for a trial to test before purchasing.

Thanks in advance

Looking for mainly 3pm kick offs and other football. Based in Northern Ireland.
Through IPTV on either smart TV (Samsung) or Amazon fire box. Which ever is easier, more straight forward and reliable.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back