IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPTV subscription required for ZGemma H2S box with all UK SKY channels, 3 pm kickoffs , adult, and VOD.
I need to have EPG and would also like ability to record programmes
Test line for a minimum of 24 hours is required to see if this is suitable compared to previous line.

Hello

- I have kodi 16. 1 on android box
- Looking for all channels especially indian channels and live all sports.
- I have 2 android boxes one upstairs and one downstairs so looking for multi room feature/ wathcing at the same time but different channels features
- please private message me

Thanks

Hi looking for a full uk package on zgemma test line on match days a must prefer multi room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a IPTV Sub for ZGEMMA 2S with Full sly & 3pm K.O.s. Need proper EPG & setup instructions would be handy. Will pay for 1 week to test, then 6 months if OK.

Looking for IPTV sports (including 3pm KO) to use on android phone or Kodi/SPMC. Had Sportsmania for ages but that's going down the pan it seems.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

looking for IPTV Line preferably with multiroom. Will be used with zgemma h1+h2 with wooshbuild v5.
Must have the mega channel list 3000+ for football etc. paypal goods and services payment only.
Thanks

NewLooking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with VOD , PPV and 3pm kick off. Zgemma h2s using extreme editor at the moment
And this is a must your line must have the epl blocks sorted

Hi, i'm looking for a reliable iptv server for all channels movies mag boxes. I got a sub for free months from this site It only lasted a month I've emailed him about 10 times will not reply Could I name him on this site so him can not do it to anyone else

New IPTVsub wanted, UK USA , PPV and 3pm Kickoffs minimum.
Zgemma H2S box.
Please advise if VPN required.
I am based in the UK.

IPTV sub required for ZGemma h.2S box - all UK SKY channels, 3 pm kickoffs, VOD etc.

MUST HAVE EPG (sly skin) and ability to record.

Test line for a minimum of 24hrs is required to see if this is suitable replacement for my previous line.

Please reply with costs. Quality more important than cost. Many thanks

Looking for a new line, must run on xtream editor on a zgemma h2s with epg.

Will require a test line then 12 months sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back