IPTV - US Channels jumpign

ZenUK

Hi,

Have the ZGemma H2.S using IPTV the UK Channels are perfect, when I use the M3U on my PC or Laptop the US Channels i.e. A&E are completely fine, however on the ZGemma it jumps and the audio is tinny.

This isn't buffering but it's a couple frames then it just couple frames and jump and this is consistent across US Channels but as above is fine on other devices only the ZGemma suffers from this.

Thanks!

it could be that the channels are a high fps.

uk channels even hd are lower fps and zgemma's aren't powered enough to run at a high fps.

download service app

plugins>download>extensions

the go to setting>usage + gui>service app

change the player from default to service app and try exteplayer3

it should help.

if you are using suls to import the epg, disable service app and return to default player before EPG import as the script isnt compatible with serviceapp

ah if you or anyone else has extreme editor, they have a cool update

go to the xtream plugin and press menu. a pop up will come up and one of the options will be to update the app.

it will execute and then reboot.

when it has rebooted you will see a few extra options

there will be a line that says service type : dvb

change the dvb to iptv / exteplayer3 / gstreamer there [you need serviceapp for the last two options]

reload the bouquets and restart GUI

id recomend anyone using iptv to use the iptv stream option. zap times are much improved and everything runs smoother even recording. jump on the serviceapp options for non uk hd that has the stuttering problem

Back