IPTV using app on Apple TV 4K

Hello,

Can anyone get me close to this ideal and save me having to forego IPTV (which I love) rather than divorce my wife (it’s touch and go anyway, so no real pressure!)

Situation: IPTV through android box X96Q (recommended on here by most)

Remote to turn on tv.
Remote to turn on X96Q and navigate

Desired situation: IPTV through Apple 4K tv remote.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Can anyone get me close to this ideal and save me having to forego IPTV (which I love) rather than divorce my wife (it’s touch and go anyway, so no real pressure!)

Situation: IPTV through android box X96Q (recommended on here by most)

Remote to turn on tv.
Remote to turn on X96Q and navigate

Desired situation: IPTV through Apple 4K tv remote.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
Why not just put iptv onto the apple 4k device if your provider supports apple if not iboplayer should be available on apple TV

Why not just put iptv onto the apple 4k device if your provider supports apple if not iboplayer should be available on apple TV
Thanks for your reply.

I thought I was stuck with the apps my supplier recommended? I can’t see how it works if I’m not using those apps he recommends because of usernames and password?

Sorry, very new to this.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought I was stuck with the apps my supplier recommended? I can’t see how it works if I’m not using those apps he recommends because of usernames and password?

Sorry, very new to this.
Its cool bud we all started somewhere.
That is the case as most don't give the dns out bud but the app I've mentioned iboplayer if available he adds it all his end so you don't see any of it.

EDIT: DO you not have a smart TV as could also use that depending on model and apps available so the TV remote would control the iptv app also.
Get it tho happy wife happy life 🤣🤣

Its cool bud we all started somewhere.
That is the case as most don't give the dns out bud but the app I've mentioned iboplayer if available he adds it all his end so you don't see any of it.

EDIT: DO you not have a smart TV as could also use that depending on model and apps available so the TV remote would control the iptv app also.
Get it tho happy wife happy life 🤣🤣
Thank you, I appreciate it. I consider myself to be fairly tech-savvy, but this is a whole new area for me.
I’ve emailed my provider and asked if he provides an app. If not, is it okay if I come back to you? Really appreciate your reply. Cheers.

Back