is it worth motorising

macmain

thinking about a motorized dish.. anyone tell me what the benefits are if any..
currently fixed on astra 28.2.

cheers all

there lots of free channels on other sat with no gift required

not a lot worth watching though ;-)

the majority of the main stuff is encrypted but in regards to the original question then yes, i would still say that its worth getting a motorised dish up.

go for a 1m, it'll look massive for the first few weeks till you get used to it. some of the stuff on 1w and 4.8e needs 1m minimum.

bad ass big boy instant change over and no waiting for dish to move.

Attachments

• wave frontier t90.jpg
    wave frontier t90.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 48
Live Feeds is a Big Pull of having a motorised system especially some of the EPL,Captial,FA etc.. as well as the major Boxing,wrestling,UFC events and 99% of the time in HD as well.

I watched the Boxing Saturday Night on a Feed from 10.0° east Sly's own Clean Broadcast feed in HD, Also Original Broadcast feeds also have a Higher Bitrate than the drivel customers get through there official receivers so HD actually resembles HD for a change.

IMHO well worth the outlay

ou don't need a 1m dish in UK--a 80cm is plentiful---use an Alsat H_H motor [£39] and a 1db lnb[£10] and then you just need a multisat provider.
My dish will as said in previous posts, move from 30w to 42e and the amount of channels is huge but remember you can only watch 1 at a timelol
Yes, well worth the small layout to go motorised.
Reaper.

No---upto 1m but really I would suggest no more than 90cm for the openbox.
You can buy independent positioners but not that cheap---a 90cm works from Italy on sky uk so it should be good enough for spain unless you are talking to the space station lol
Reaper.

It's got to be a minimum of 1.4 m in spain as we are on the edge of the beam and anything smaller doesn,t pick up the signal.
Back to the drawing board..lol

If it has to be a 1.4m then I have tested a Vu+ and an icloud box and the dish will operate----I have also moved a 1.6m using an old DM500s.
Reaper.

Back