Is there a way of use a cccam and newcamd line at the same time

Good question, I've never tried it. You can run C and N lines in mgcamd (usually for sat and cable)
I'll give it a go and report back;)

hi dangerous i mainly use my cccam line ( cccam 2.3.0 but when theres something like boxing on what i dont want to miss anything i turn on the newcamd line whats in mgcamd 1 .35a
if i double click the OK button on my vu2 remote i can see the lines changing but this only lasts for around a hour or so then the cccam seems to carry on and the newcamd stops .

Well they both work in mgcamd, (you will need my mg_cfg file from my signature strip) I'm using mgcamd 1.38, I haven't seen it switch yet but both lines work separately as ive tested it. Not sure if this helps, but if 1 line was to go down the other would just kick in. You will end up with 3 files
cccamd.list
newcamd.list
Mg_cfg file

Sorry to geg in guys but I tried this on CCCam and had a c line and n line in the config file. They both worked a treat and as leeroy said further up, whenever one line stalled, the other kicked in immediately.

Worked for months before one line went down. And 2 x OK button showed the details of which line was being used.

to keep things simple just use nlines in sat and cable and mgcamd 1.38 saves all the messing around.

I have a zgemma H2h, I have the luxury of changing my supplier feeds to any of the 3 formats c: n: cws= However what I have found is if you use n lines and mgcamd for both your cable and satellite feeds your paid channels switching between the 2 can take up to 60 seconds which is quite an inconvenience.

Can someone tell me what I need to put in the mg_cfg file so I can have sky in my cccam.txt file and my kable in my newcamd.list as I'm hoping this will make the switching less than the 60 seconds I'm currently waiting for.

Back