1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Issue with STBEmu on going - any help please

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by hullstorage, Dec 31, 2018.

1. hullstorage

hullstorage Registered

Hi All,

My STBemu app keeps refusing to play a lot of content from my supplier.
    I've tried loads of different versions, cleared cache, changed players etc etc

The really strange thing if i use smarters app then the content is fine!

Soon as i try stbemu say Racing UK just black screen, then over to smarters it plays instantly !

I have quite a few mates on this stbemu and server said i cant change them to smarters as it is line based and not mac based ?

So wondering if this is a server issue or the bloody app - cant see how server issue though if fine on smarters and smart iptv ?

2. skybot1

skybot1 Registered

maybe you dont have multiroom on that sub ,need to disable your sub on smarters then try on stb emu

3. hullstorage

hullstorage Registered

no as 2 different accounts ?
    One is mac based (stb) the other m3u (smarters) so not that ?
    Certainly is something on the stb side as also notice if i leave for around 5 min on racing uk on stb it does eventually start to work ?
    As i say i have tried everything but to avail !

is there any other apps that use mac numbers that can then be transferred from stb to a different app ?
    The server clearly states they will not change mac numbers on account