James Cameron's Avatar ***Out Dec 18th

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
This Looks Promising...its embedded but the trailer is worth a watch on Youtube

[YOUTUBE]-9ceBgWV8io[/YOUTUBE]​

Been hearing about this one for almost 2yrs......a very expensive project.....and it looks to be worth it.

Don't forget....James Cameron is the same director who spent boatloads of money on a movie........I believe it was called "Titanic".

Really looking forward to this one myself hence my new avatar lol

Going to watch this film later,ill post back and let ye know what i think of it.............
masks.gif
:)

I went to see it last night.......
Damn thing was sold out :doh:
Ended up seeing Sherlock Holmes, could nearly have put it straight to video

I went to see it last night.......
Damn thing was sold out :doh:
Ended up seeing Sherlock Holmes, could nearly have put it straight to video

Had to laugh at that one Jaekwon01 i went tonight and it was sold out so i bought a ticket for alvin and the chipmunks lol passed the young girl that was taking the tickets while she was busy, so i bypassed alvin and the chipmunks and went straight into Avatar :)

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

For sure let us know Moh. I've nothing but grand stuff thus far, but would certainly like to here your take on it.

As for the movie well it didn't live up to my expectations 7th the 3D effects were quite good the special effects were also quite good but i spent 75% of my time watching the movie solely for the effects as i wasn't getting anything else from the movie,would i watch it again well definitely not maybe its just me but i would like to hear feedback from anyone else that have or will see this movie,i wont be adding it to my DVD collection, a score out of 10 well i would give it a 6.I wont go into detail so as not to spoil it for others but sure give it a go you may like it

I finally found the time to go see this one. I must say that overall i was impressed. While the main plot was a little flimsy, i found the world of Pandora to be quite amazing and that part of the story rather captivating.

All in all, i loved it. Looking forward to getting this on on Blu Ray when it comes out.

Back