Jedi EPG Setup

Normally your epg is linked with your m3u. In epg importer do you see jedimaker Xtream epg listed and you should see your m3u below that and it should be ticked. You can input an address manually in jedi settings if you need to.
As urie said your H2s will not handle the newer streams though but it should work on most. Maybe time for a box upgrade.
In epg importer I am not seeing jedimaker, no. When I go to add sources it just says IPTV m3u...which I ticked but it loads nothing. Will try with the new box. Just annoying to have a week with no epg on IPTV. Thanks for your help, all.

In epg importer I am not seeing jedimaker, no. When I go to add sources it just says IPTV m3u...which I ticked but it loads nothing. Will try with the new box. Just annoying to have a week with no epg on IPTV. Thanks for your help, all.
If there's no 'iptv' to tick in epgimporter sources, you haven't added it in jedi settings.

In the settings, choose YES to 'use provider epg'

Save

Then open epgimporter and see if its there

Many thanks. I will try that this evening. My account does not have a username or password. It is either a very long text file I create myself from my provider's site or I use an m3u file which I download from the same site... both work and give me the iptv channels.
Will start from scratch as you say.... I got a bit confused as to ticking "use providers epg" or some such...
I don't think this will work for playlist to use epg it needs to be in the m3u URL with get php. Epg won't work with m3u file or m3u URL

If there's no 'iptv' to tick in epgimporter sources, you haven't added it in jedi settings.

In the settings, choose YES to 'use provider epg'

Save

Then open epgimporter and see if its there
so in jedi settings when I change it to YES (use provider epg) then I click green...it generates the bouquets but when I go back to the jedi settings again, it has not saved the YES and gone back to NO for use provider epg.
In epg downloader it shows IPTV.m3u but imports nothing. Driving me crazy!

I don't think this will work for playlist to use epg it needs to be in the m3u URL with get php. Epg won't work with m3u file or m3u URL
that seems to be the case. It's a shame because when I use the same m3u file or line in smart IPTV quite a lot of the channels do have epg. But that app is no use to me really . I want IPTV with epg in the box...so I can record things from IPTV.

so in jedi settings when I change it to YES (use provider epg) then I click green...it generates the bouquets but when I go back to the jedi settings again, it has not saved the YES and gone back to NO for use provider epg.
In epg downloader it shows IPTV.m3u but imports nothing. Driving me crazy!
In that case your provider is at fault, try another provider and it will work

I don't think he has a standard m3u. From his previous post it doesn't have a username and password. Possibly one of those token m3us
yes it's a file you build yourself, pick which countries and categories you want. Works well on the smart app and the IPTV is fine on the Zgemma. Seems the apps in E2 can't pick out the epg stuff.. as yet. I will try KiddaC's new app on my new box next week. The provider I have does give a URL for epg...it's a different domain but I don't think I can use that on E2 boxes...I tried to input it manually in Jedi but still no epg info I don't think...

could you kindly carefully point me somewhere towards the right direction where I might find a better provider? Took me ages to find the one I have...
In short, no.
No one can.
The idea is to try a few different providers until you find one that does what you want it to.
Was there no epg with it when you first got it?
If the channels are great but no epg then that's only half a service in my opinion.

It looks like you've had it for years looking at your post history.
There are more and better (and probably a lot cheaper) providers around nowadays than when you first got yours.

That's not the case, no. I have been using this provider for my 2 Smart Tv's and phone and laptop (VLC Player) for about a year...the epg works ok on those for most channels.
It is only this week that I have been trying to get IPTV running on my old Zgemma box. I would not have a clue where to look for an IPTV provider that suits the E2 box. That's why I asked if anyone can point me to a page or a website.
Anyway, I will try all this again next week when my Octagon box arrives.
All the best.

That's not the case, no. I have been using this provider for my 2 Smart Tv's and phone and laptop (VLC Player) for about a year...the epg works ok on those for most channels.
It is only this week that I have been trying to get IPTV running on my old Zgemma box. I would not have a clue where to look for an IPTV provider that suits the E2 box. That's why I asked if anyone can point me to a page or a website.
Anyway, I will try all this again next week when my Octagon box arrives.
All the best.
Any iptv line should work on the android devices you have AND the zgemma.
You may be better asking your provider if he supports xc plugin, that way you don't need to add m3u or anything like that, you give him the code number (in your installed xc) and he links that to your line at his end and you get normal epg

The provider I use is cheap but not good at personal support. Hence I will look for a different one, or just go back to using apps, maybe buy an Android box like the Formuler 11 or Nvidia.

Issue is solved now. I could not get that line to populate whatever I did so I tried a test with a new supplier and that works well. Costs more but seems fine so far. Thanks for your help here. I learned a lot.

Back