Juicing

Evastar

TK Veteran
Chop fruit and veg and juice

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I've been juicing for a few years now, i must admit i'm quite erratic about it, i might do it every day for a couple of weeks and then forget about it for a while.

I quite like the recipe i've put up, it's also nice without the cucumber, or with tomato in it. The one thing i have learnt is never juice anything like leeks or onions because thats all you can taste lol

So has anybody else any particular juicing recipes they like that i could try? :)

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I've been juicing for a few years now, i must admit i'm quite erratic about it, i might do it every day for a couple of weeks and then forget about it for a while.

I quite like the recipe i've put up, it's also nice without the cucumber, or with tomato in it. The one thing i have learnt is never juice anything like leeks or onions because thats all you can taste lol

So has anybody else any particular juicing recipes they like that i could try? :)

I would definitely recommend it pyrite, I've been juicing for a few years now, i must admit i'm quite erratic about it, i might do it every day for a couple of weeks and then forget about it for a while. But i definitely feel much healthier and more energetic when i am juicing!

Back