1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Just Installed Wooshbuild, how do I see channel groups?

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by karllap, Jun 19, 2016.

1. karllap

karllap Registered

Hi,
    I have just flashed my h2s with the wooshbuild image and all is good.
    Only problem I have is that when I use the EPG I have to go through the full list to see each individual channel as I can look at groups.
    Main issue with this is the kids generally only want to want the kids stuff and the wife only wants to watch the music channels and the general stuff but they can't just select the group like they used to then look what is available in the applicable group of channels

Appreciate its probably available but I just do it a different way but I just don't know how

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    you can you the next and previous button between 0 to change categories or on epg press menu then change show bouquets on launch to yes

3. karllap

karllap Registered

That's perfect, thanks for the help and the quick reply

4. mick374

mick374 Registered

yeahhhhh thanks for that. was wondering how to get to the tabs. I got brownie points with my wife for getting that going lol