keycode for 6000cd ford focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I pulled the fuse for the radio in my mk 6 transit I now need the radio code can anyone help?? M269881 is the seriel number

Hi Everyone

Can anyone provide me with code for serial M134910. Need my cd player up and running again.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 PM ----------

Hi Guys

I had my battery replaced on ford focus and now the cd player needs a code.

Can anyone help please? Serial is M134910

Thanks and much appreciated in advance.

Hi, I have a ford 6000cd seriel number V205574, could someone kindly tell me the code I need to get my radio back on following a battery disconnect!

Thnaks in advance!

Hi guys,

Looking for a life saver out there !! I have a Ford Focus with a 6000cd player. Battery was disconnected and now looking for the code.

The serial number is M058832. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

[/QUOTEYou are a gentleman / woman. Thanks very much. Wish I could buy you a pint!![/QUOTE]

good to see your sorted....as for the pint, next time your in the pub put a £1 in the charity box

hello, i would like the code for cd 6000 ford focus.the serial number is V261701
thank you

Hello,

SORRY.

"V" series codes cannot be gotten free anywhere unfortunately. Contact RADIOCODEMAN above for his unlocking service

Last edited:
Please help!

Just bought a car and had to change battery and then find out there is no keycode in the paperwork.

Can anyone help me please?

My serial number is M367768

Many many thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 PM ----------

P.S. Its a ford focus 6000rds radio

Please help!

Just bought a car and had to change battery and then find out there is no keycode in the paperwork.

Can anyone help me please?

My serial number is M367768

Many many thanks in advance.

Hello,
Your Code is .... 7716

After changing the car battery, my Focus has lost its radio :-(

Serial nº. M181516

Can you please help me, please?

Thanks!

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ----------

After changing the car battery, my Focus has lost its radio :-(

Serial nº. M181516

Can you please help me, please?

Thanks!

Hi has anyone got a code Ford a 6000cd serial number v020910 please
Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back