Kids n Cars!

took it in this morning and as i had suspected it also needs a new headlamp - so price has gone from £270 to £353. I knew he had damaged headlamp BUT didnt realise he had broken the brackets and it was bouncing around plus the little scratch as he put it on the headlight happened to have a little hole to LOL! so it would probably fail the MOT so best get it done now! So paid in full and thought oh yeah get my air miles, NOPE! they dont accept AMEX so no extra air miles for me :( Car also needs a service and he is cheaper than most. So will see how the repair goes and if its that good ill get him to service it next month

a local scrappy to you linny is motormania check them out for parts
Dee they are in Derby lol you got the code wrong code id need is 01322 not 01332 but thanks xx Plus thery are not a scrappy but a shop like halfords :)

problem is Dee its a pain having to drive round in the car and get the parts what with petrol and finding the part(s) its just not cost affective especially as all the extra driving could do more damage as the headlamp is already wobbly. We only have one breakers yard thats close to use and well corsa parts are few n far between or are to damaged to use. So cheaper and easier for me all round to go to a decent garage to get it all done! Plus its within walking distance

Last edited:
*** Edit Gman ***, funny ***** postcode linny LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
you should be able to read postcodes, shouldn't you Dee, being a postie and all that LOL

put it like this il fone them up and make a enquiry as chatham, sounds nowt like derby

No second hand crap for our posh Linny LOL

I even bet the duck tape was designer too lol lol :leaving:

-

put it like this il fone them up and make a enquiry as chatham, sounds nowt like derby

lol well even Chatham is miles away from me! Kents a BIG place !!!

sounds posh

well i Live here of Course its Posh!!! LOL!!!!

Added after 3 minutes:

No second hand crap for our posh Linny

I even bet the duck tape was designer too

Of course :) its sooooo posh its designed to go in hubbys pocket lol!
oh no Linny is far to posh for "used" goods lol

ah the only scrapdealer local to us has been around for yrs but all the youngsters use it to get bits to either zoop up their cars or repair them, either that or local garages need the bits for all the prangs they have lol!

Last edited:
Here ya go Linny ;) lol

designerducttape.jpg

oh wow the burberry one is MUST have to put on the car - make us look like chavs LOL!!

For those that dont know what a Chav is : From wiki!
Chav = A chav (pronounced /ˈtʃæv/ (CHAV)) is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. Also known as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England[1] "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers, of working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.[2]
and from Uncyclopedia
The Chav, or Burberry Trogladyte (to use the correct anthropological phrase), is a subspecies of the human race that has become unfortunately far too common, as they breed like rabbits. These creatures are easily distinguishable; they tend gather in groups in towns, particularly shopping precincts, they talk some kind of ******* dialect of their own devising, the most important words being 'innit', 'bruv' and 'bare'. Several variants of this have been identified and most contain elements of black American culture. This is in spite of the fact that there is no evidence that any chav has ever figured out how to cross the Atlantic, except in the Great Chav Drowning of 1920, in which some of them washed up in New York but were supposedly lynched upon arrival. They tend to wear Adidas or Nike sports gear with white trainers and have baseball caps - frequently Burberry - permanently welded onto their heads at birth.

Linny i dont think it would suitable for you, i think your days of being a nuisance is over lol

Linny i dont think it would suitable for you, i think your days of being a nuisance is over

well is that a compliment or not LOL! you saying im " to old" or " to posh " ........................................actually yh your right im both:p

well is that a compliment or not LOL! you saying im " to old" or " to posh " ........................................actually yh your right im both:p

Awwwww Linny your not to old as for the posh thing though ;) ROFL

Back