KODI 18 FULLY LOADED BEST BUILD OF 2018 FREE PPV + FREE MOVIES + FREE TV SHOWS NEWEST KODI BUILD

Will the newer version for 19.1 be any good as have a tv to mess with and not using real debrid or vpn.

Will the newer version for 19.1 be any good as have a tv to mess with and not using real debrid or vpn.
I would still stay on 18.9
Python 3, on 19.1, is stable few addons will work but still going to take time to put onto a build,

Ok i checked on tv kodi google and amazon all blank.

Tv unplugged for 10 mins and now back and Says 19.0 Matrix as needed to be closer to read it.
Did try an addon slamious but not worked.
Now to read above comments to see what works with NO debrid and vpn :LOL:

Reading some of above Addons are on a previous version as i did install slamious and did not work on 19.0
So more reading to do Cheers.

Last edited:
I put kodi on a firestick earlier for a friend of my mrs, 19.1 matrix, then tried to put on a few add ons for her for movies and shows, but most wouldn't work, gave me the message, not compatible with this version, even though they were supposed to be, the add ons were Covenant, The crew, The boys, a few others, I got a few aps on the firestick for her, but I was wondering why none of the add ons would install, I have an older version of kodi on my own firestick, on which these add ons still work, if any Kodi enthusiasts have any ideas, then any help would be appreciated, I never use Kodi myself, so not really up to date with it.

Python 3, is the issue,
As you say, working builds are rare, but addons are slowly coming back. Crew & Free, work ok..on 18.8/18.9

@grahamer67 matrix is fine now mate, oath and venom work great on it, seren is also another one which is fantastic but no free links, it's a premium link addon only. But in all fairness I woudlnt recommend free links anyway bud

Tried oath earlier but it didnt work, give the other 2 a try, before I try to install an earlier version of kodi.

Not sure about kodi myself but you can add RD to the addons I believe.

RD is brilliant with its premium links and best option than free links for sure.

at the end of the day you would be better advising them to get RD account
60 year old woman mate, who lives on her own, not technical at all, she is just looking to watch movies and series, I offered her a h2h box, and I was gonna put the E2istream on it, showed her how it worked on my box, but it wasnt for her, she is more comfortable with kodi, I will get something sorted on it before tomorrow evening, returning her firestick to her then.

60 year old woman mate, who lives on her own, not technical at all, she is just looking to watch movies and series, I offered her a h2h box, and I was gonna put the E2istream on it, showed her how it worked on my box, but it wasnt for her, she is more comfortable with kodi, I will get something sorted on it before tomorrow evening, returning her firestick to her then.
If you still have E2istream working then well done but thinking you may have meant e2iplayer I aint use it for months , didn't even put in on my old zgemma h9 combo for the wife ,
and yes with firestick she there are a lot of stand alone apps she could use but I can understand if she is used to kodi. I have an older mate 78 started with mxq bos then onto firestick I used to put on Insomniacs build |I Knew few of the guys that did the build but it stopped due to ill health of main guy.

So just got him on an iptv sub now with VOD and Series, mind you in saying that his sub is probably down aint seen him since last year due to the covid restrictions.

What about plex or a vod sub would be better then kodi mate as more updated

yes
If you still have E2istream working then well done but thinking you may have meant e2iplayer I aint use it for months , didn't even put in on my old zgemma h9 combo for the wife ,
and yes with firestick she there are a lot of stand alone apps she could use but I can understand if she is used to kodi. I have an older mate 78 started with mxq bos then onto firestick I used to put on Insomniacs build |I Knew few of the guys that did the build but it stopped due to ill health of main guy.

So just got him on an iptv sub now with VOD and Series, mind you in saying that his sub is probably down aint seen him since last year due to the covid restrictions.
, thats what I mean, I have put a few aps on so far, get something sorted regarding some add ons tomorrow, yeah her husband died last year, the firestick was his that he used for watching sports.

Back