Kodi direct can't get anything to work please help

andy86

Started a thread about this weeks ago when I got the box and I'm still no further forward its now at the point where it's got worse and I can't get anything to play

Most of the things in kodi (genesis) (1 channel etc) nothing happens at all when I click on them

And on the rare occasion something does happen it's simply an error message on the bottom saying error! Please submit debug e.log

When I first used the box about half of the things in kodi worked then over the course of a fortnight or so it seems the rest have stopped working 1 by 1 I'm wanting to use it to watch TV shows such as breaking bad etc instead of having Netflix

Please if someone can help it would be much appreciated I have little to no technical knowledge but could follow a step by step guide

If it was working now it does not then I would say the places have been blocked this happens with a lot of internet providers now blocking theses places.

Can get the add ons working no problem on my jb atv2 and next door neighbour is on the same provider but using a vu+ and is getting the likes of genesis to work

Back