kodidirect wont load

jibbbbbb

Hi all , for some reason my kodi direct wont load at all ,, iptv player is fine .. all i get is this WIN_20160227_11_47_41_Pro.jpg after opening it all I get is the circle to the left spinning then after about a minute goes back to main menu with out the circle spinning any advise would be great thanks all

I get exactly the same problem on Wooshbuild v2. Have tried removing, rebooting and reinstalling but still have the problem. Only happened in the last week - has there been a bad update?

If you have a Vu Duo2 why would you use the KodiDirect plugin when you can use full blown Kodi on the receiver

If you have a Vu Duo2 why would you use the KodiDirect plugin when you can use full blown Kodi on the receiver
is this possible if so how and if it is possible could it be installed on my I teg hard drive instead of flash .... Thanks

just noticed I've uninstalled kodi direct now I've gone to plugins , download plugins and Kodi direct is no longer there does this mean its been taken off all together thanks

Last edited:
Goto Plugins and then Plugin Downloads and then to Extensions and scroll right to the very end and look for the XBMC 1.0 plugin, you cannot install on hard drive it has to go to flash. this is the Full version of XBMC/Kodi.

if you want to re-flash the receiver some of the newer images have the updated Kodi 15.2 version installed by default

Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38760017/openpli-enigma2-5-vuduo2_kodi_usb.zip

Last edited:
Goto Plugins and then Plugin Downloads and then to Extensions and scroll right to the very end and look for the XBMC 1.0 plugin, you cannot install on hard drive it has to go to flash. this is the Full version of XBMC/Kodi.

if you want to re-flash the receiver some of the newer images have the updated Kodi 15.2 version installed by default

Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38760017/openpli-enigma2-5-vuduo2_kodi_usb.zip
ok done that xbmx is running but its only a small screen is there away to make it full screen
WIN_20160228_11_23_04_Pro.jpg for your help

I assume your running this on the Vix image seeing as i dont use the Vix image i am afraid i can be of no help, Never had that problem on OpenPLI or OpenATV

dont use it either but like you tube you should be able to click an icon to make it bigger or a setting.

cacti497681 said:
dont use it either but like you tube you should be able to click an icon to make it bigger or a setting.
hi mate , ever one tells me vix is the best image but I have been reading about black hole ,, if you don't use vix what do you use ,, and are you running a duo 2 cheers mate

I dont use Blackhole either use to a long time ago my preferred image at the moment is OpenATV, I dont own the Duo2 i have a Vu Solo4k

Ohh ok would like to no what others on here use on there vu+duo 2 .... ... and as for Kodi I've tried to make it bigger with no joy and also I've tried to install new exodus on it and it says not compatible so I've deleted it I will stick with iptv player that works well cheers

I have taken the last version of kodi of and wanted to update it .I am on the vix image,I put the new version on a usb stick and the machine recognized it and installed it.I then restarted the machine ,but I cannot find where it has installed to ? .Could someone please,guide me in to where it could be.

Back