Kodidirect

im using mtpockets image , when i go to kodi direct > install more> install from , i get the following options
install fromzip
install from kodi direct
install from official repositories
other repositories
if i choose kodi direct list and select (i.e movies>showbox, sport>sports devil) i just get the following on screen message

kodi direct update.jpg

Due to suspected misuse of the server blah blah on the splash screen when kodidirect launches.... not just my backup longside2014 this is going to be a problem for every e2 box and build unless using an xtrend :fartlight:

Just download ordinary kodi plugins on your pc and install from zip... it's no biggy

But Kodi on the zgemma is slow anyways it's hardly worth bothering

Hey I don't know how to get TS panel on my Zgemma Star 2s. It is not under plugins section. Please can u help?

TSPanel isn't recommended by the ATV team hence why it's not on the list of installable plugins, you can add it via an .ipk file if you really want it. (Blue, Plugins, .ipk Installer)

current version of TSpanel can be found via google using tspanel mips32el as search criteria....make sure the file you download is mips32el and not just mips32. If it's just the softcams you're after DON'T use TSpanel, use the cams from the plugins section or that are already installed.

I bought a zgemma 2s box
Yesterday.
The kodi on it is rubbish.
I just use my mx android box (£33 On ebay) to watch show box and others.
alot faster than what my zgemma is.
But for the sat tv, recordings and epg this box is great.
always best to have the android mx box for movies though.

this, its crap, disappointing actually , that why i bought the fooking 2s

Hi guys can anyone help me with full instructions to set up kodi or Phoenix on my zgemma s2 as I can't get them to work

Thanks

can i get operation robocop on that tho asi only wnt it for 3pm football ither people have kodi direct all working so is there not a way to get it ti work

Just installed kodidirect on zgemma s2 and it works a treat, especially with showbox and sportsdevil .you find it in tspanel/addons/tunisiasat.addons/plugins-multimedia.you have options to stream or download.it even comes up in the main panel.

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ----------

I knew this section would soon fill up.very good now.

Hi gang is kodi direct on my zGemma. Is it frodo Gotham or helix. Not sure what to do many thanks

Use iptvplayer instead. Works great in vumoo, yiffy and others
Any idea what's happened to Vumoo and yify?!All if a sudden NONE of the movies are working. Saying invalid link,etc. Or can u pls recommend any of the other IPTV players for latest movies m8. Am using yr image. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hopefully an update soon will correct it. We're all in the same boat

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Yup re iptv player...sorry

Ah ok thanks for that. Was wondering if it was just me. I only have the ones that come with sucmnsee image, out of which I was advised Vumoo and YIFY are best. Some of the others are working ok, just seems those 2 best ones aren't lol. Thanks again

The best ones lol

Lol I have absolutely no clue when it comes to these boxes. Can u tell people keep telling me to get an android box for movies but I was hoping this would suffice and be reliable

Sorry if i'm a pain but i am struggling with icefilms in TS Media i've got the right domain and everything loads but when i do get a stream to work i just get a blank screen but it says playing stream please would you give me some advice as i may have the settings wrong thank you if you've took the time to read this post

did u manage to sort this out then? im struggling with mine

Personally I wouldn't use tsmedia I rather iptv player u got yiffy, solar movies, movies4k, movie night, filmtopia and more, just download plugin,

Back