Kryptview 780 and 850

crash001

Hi all i have both boxes the Kryptview 780 and 850 can i rs232 both boxes as both are down at the moment the mother in-law would be very happy with me if i get it working?

flash them with new firmware then get nline from pay server.
No more free tv like we used to.
The new firmware allows you to add details for the pay server

Hey everyone, hope everyones good, respect to the kryptview people for keeping old faithful going!, anyways can u update the 780 via null with windows vista? Im sure i read something ages ago u couldnt or its alot of hassle, can anyone confirm? Thanks. Mike.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Iv got a old pentium 3 desktop with xp, hasnt been on for over 7 years, hope it will be fine to use, cheers for reply cactikid,

Yep, got that being delivered on tues, i clicked on link to see the files to check em, and it wouldnd let me access, i have made a previous post before, so not sure why, if i have probs on tues accessing them , could someone pm me the loader file and the update iff poss, and cheers ted for the heads up,

Hi all i have both boxes the Kryptview 780 and 850 can i rs232 both boxes as both are down at the moment the mother in-law would be very happy with me if i get it working?

remember 780 is via null modem cable
850 use extracted firmware to usb.

thanks Cactikid just the answer i was looking for. if poss can you pm me what to do on the 850 after the usb upgrade or point in the wright direction plz.

Hi cactikid I have a A850 and install file for use on a cable server you quote Latest sv is 1.0100.0 on his box sv is 1.02.07 the HV is 1.0.00.00

the latest version in downloads is may17 2016 the sv version still shows sv1.01.00 the hv is HV 1.0.00.00 I tryed to upgrade by internet but just freezes any help plz

---------- Post Merged at 12:02 PM ----------

found the new file for the sw to update is now up to date HV 1.0.00.00 SV 1.02. 05 and software date is May 27 2016 on the 850

Back