Kryptview A780 - Issue with the Channels! - Huge Problem!

AJKKZ

Hi Tech Kings users,

I'm having an issue with my Kryptview A780. All of my channels used to work and now they're all are scrambled since months. Also, I do not have a clue to brings these channel back up running and I would like to know the possible way to fix channels. I've tried to scan the channels repeatedly with Factory Restore which did not work out.

Someone just tell me the steps clearly and better and what will I need to have.

Here's the System Information of the Box
- Date: 20/01/15
- Software Version: Kryptview A780 PV4.2.08
- H/W Version: V3.0.0

the old kryptview team and servers are long gone =dead box---new way via download is the new newcamd image which opens up your box to use a paid cable nline sevice only.other words it a paid server you now use to get box working.

Where will I able to get this new firmware to update my System? I understand the old Krytview Service are down and I'm just looking for the latest version for 2016 to get the Channel running again

I have loaded the A780v4.5.07 Onto my KV A780 What i am looking for now is specific instructions as to how i get channels again.Can someone please give me step by step instructions pls?

Look at post #5 recommend a pay server . Then when you get them search for add a line on kryptview . It's all there just search. Hope this helps.

Back