Kryptview A780 no internet connection

Hi all,

I've got a Kryptview A780 and have just updated the firmware to 2016 version 4.5.07. However there doesn't seem to be an internet connection when I connect the Ethernet cable, when I try to check for a S/W update, it freezes at 'Searching for update' and I have tried 2x N Line's on it and they both say 'Not Connected'.

Is 4.5.07 the latest firmware?

I have tried a second Ethernet cable and also tested the internet connection on a laptop and it is good. I have Virgin Media internet with a Super Hub 3.0, is there any settings I need to change?

I've also tried connecting it to O2 mobile internet (via a shared connection from a laptop) and still no internet.

Any ideas? Is there any other way to confirm it is definitely not connecting to the internet?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

Hi all,

I've got a Kryptview A780 and have just updated the firmware to 2016 version 4.5.07. However there doesn't seem to be an internet connection when I connect the Ethernet cable, when I try to check for a S/W update, it freezes at 'Searching for update' and I have tried 2x N Line's on it and they both say 'Not Connected'.

Is 4.5.07 the latest firmware?

I have tried a second Ethernet cable and also tested the internet connection on a laptop and it is good. I have Virgin Media internet with a Super Hub 3.0, is there any settings I need to change?

I've also tried connecting it to O2 mobile internet (via a shared connection from a laptop) and still no internet.

Any ideas? Is there any other way to confirm it is definitely not connecting to the internet?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

Did you manage to fix this?

unsure if network cable unplugged in ip addy would be 00000 and when getting a connection it will fill in the blanks,

Back