kryptview A850 cant connect to provider

MAW

Hi can anyone help ,I have a kryptview a850 i have done usb update and internet upgrade ,have been supplied 2 test lines from recommended providers,have entered all the required imfo
but it will not connect ,have done box and router reboots still no joy,I am new to all this so as much help as possible please

hi mate I found this written by someone who got his to work on the forum

N: web.address zzzzz xxxxxx yyyyy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
You get this from provider

Convert web address provided to ip and enter this on first option
zzzzz is your port
xxxxx is your user id
yyyyyy is your password
0102.... Without spaces
Active = yes
wait for couple of minutes
not connected should change to connected

you are good to go

i scanned channels before entering this info. Not sure if makes any difference

Hi mate I have entered both ip address and web address still no good ,i have read some lines work for some boxs and other lines work with others
but not sure if this is the case or there is something wrong my end

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 AM ----------

Hi again the system info hardware HV1,0,00,00 soft SV1,03,04, soft date 18/6/2016 boot H£.55 does anything look wrong here if you can help

thank for help

Hope this will help someone ,tried two test lines would not connect , tried a third line changed nothing but info sent by provider ,it works
dont no why, but had read that some lines work for some boxs and not for other,maybe there is some truth in this (y)

make sure provider is giving you nlines only to be used with mgcamd.some dozy people not reading what you need but what they provide lol

Hope this will help someone ,tried two test lines would not connect , tried a third line changed nothing but info sent by provider ,it works
dont no why, but had read that some lines work for some boxs and not for other,maybe there is some truth in this (y)

due to server configuration.

I take it server gave you different port number?

sorry may not explained fully ,this was three seperate providers .did ask for nline ,may be i should have checked with then that it was a nline,
I am a complete novice to this so please forgive me for any beginner mistakes

sorry may not explained fully ,this was three seperate providers .did ask for nline ,may be i should have checked with then that it was a nline,
I am a complete novice to this so please forgive me for any beginner mistakes

It is good that you are sorted -- congrats !

Back