Kryptview box

There isa tutorial on how to do it in the kryptview forum. You just gotta make one constructive post to be given download rights for the files you need.

nutnut.

No worries,
Also, You'll need to get your net id from your current box
A newbie paying attention and giving out constructive advice...!! and who says we dont teach folk in here..!! and net id is very essential for all channels and minimise glitching... So nutnut are you ready for your null modem cable lesson 2day..?

A newbie paying attention and giving out constructive advice...!! and who says we dont teach folk in here..!! and net id is very essential for all channels and minimise glitching... So nutnut are you ready for your null modem cable lesson 2day..?

That is because he has had the tutorial from the Master ;) lol

Thats right boxt..ps Scottish box working all fine.. i think he had vermin signal in bottom connection instead of top one as box been working for 3 days now all channels..!! (manual flash by yours truly) as they say another satisfied KV customer..! Thanks for the help and you jodav and cactikid.

So nutnut are you ready for your null modem cable lesson 2day..?

It's being delivered tomorrow, I don't think I'll need to hassle you as the tutorial thread and troubleshooting thread on here seem to cover most things! I just need to find an old laptop with a port! :)

nutnut.

It's being delivered tomorrow, I don't think I'll need to hassle you as the tutorial thread and troubleshooting thread on here seem to cover most things! I just need to find an old laptop with a port! :)

nutnut.

You will be fine if you read as you are doing it, dont do what some people do read the first and the last and leave the middle out lol the important parts lol

You will be fine if you read as you are doing it, dont do what some people do read the first and the last and leave the middle out lol the important parts lol

Yes, BoxT, I'm pretty good following instructions and well handy with my pc knowledge so should be fine cheers! got an r232 port on site so all should be good :) Will let ya know tomorrow evening...

Cheers
nutnut

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ----------

btw - what do I have to do to be able to set myself an avatar?

Cheers
nutnut

Once you are logged ingo to the top right hand side of the page and click on settings, then on the left hand column it says something like change avatar, thats all there is to is mate

Once you are logged ingo to the top right hand side of the page and click on settings, then on the left hand column it says something like change avatar, thats all there is to is mate
ha ha ha jokes, theres me saying my pc knowledge all good! lol

I tried profile etc, but didn't look at settings!

cheers wheelo

nutnut.

Jodav it looks like nutnut straight up..!! And nutnut dont forget.. Make sure KV box is ON and when you do the loader/bin file bit and press start..dont forget to turn box off and then back on.. 1 second.. if download not requested your timing is out.. it wont be your cable as you have the correct one.. so keep trying and when you had enough i will ride over.. but surrey police always on the lookout for bikers..damn..

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ----------

By the way this not my van in avatar..but same unfortunate company..but the engineer was driving over a hump bridge when a tractor trailer came cruising along on the wrong side of the road.. overtaking the tractor it was attached to.. cartoon style..!! hit the van and sent it into a ditch... and this was the first question he was asked by his supervisor..." So what your saying is you wont be able to get the people out trapped in the lift.?.!!" Oh and if your wondering wtf has this got to do with KV he brought a box from me whilst off sick..!! See it had a happy ending..!! Thanks tractor driver..!

Back