kryptview down AGAIN

I flogged mine got sick of the p*ss potting around and got dreeeembox, gone HD now pal and pluked it out of the air.Look really good on my new Sony TV and great fast menu. Got a certain irish footy chan aswell that rythms with berbanter so 3pm KO all day long. Get it sold on that well know auction site before every one cottons on. they are down to 80 pounds now already. DreeemBox till we die

Have to agree, gone down the Blade Media HD route myself and after seeing the difference I dont know why I ever bothered with SV KV EV.

Not a patch on what's available via Sat.

Yep its geting tuffer, keep on keeping on though people. KV SV(clone) EV rapidly sliding down the pan. Budget boxes get targetted due to volume thats out there. Splash out a touch more cash and watch the world float by with absolutly now glitches what so ever. Blade is King people, KC crash! Keep up the interseting thred yall..................yeehaa

I am thinking of possibly going down the blade route myself, will see how the Krypt goes, but I will have to do a lot of research on them, i know nothing about Clines-Sat etc, but have a Sat dish on side of the house doing nothing, I will scower this forum for education if i decide to go that way.

what so are kv goin down for good or what?

No one really knows, apart from possibly the Kryptview team ofcourse, as it stands they are working to get channels back on and so periods of downtime are to be expected.
It is not just my opinion that cable boxes are a bigger risk than ever since the adoption of Nagra3. I do not think i would advise people to buy a new cable box anymore, recent events for both boxes speak for themselves, they have had there best days imo. But will be keeping fingers crossed until the lights do go out :)

Last edited:
going the same way as you jodav got a fixed dish but i could set up another moterised dish on my balcony.:whistling:

so what channels do you get with your dreambox or blade media?

maybe this route maybe better after all :dunno:

Last edited:
You can cet the same and much more, there are plenty of people better qualified than me on the sat side twantwan, so post any specific questions you may have in the relevant sat forum bud.
Have a good read of the info and tutorials already there, that is what i intend to do if i go that route. I believe we need to purchase a Cline but i need to do some research on this myself.

going the same way as you jodav got a fixed dish but i could set up another moterised dish on my balcony.

The fixed dish will do pointing at 28.2E for sky channels. If you want more then get a motor.

anyway we better get back on topic (y)

If you want more info on this you could start a thread in sat section.

Cheers :).

just seen the odd post stating all channels back so unsure as needs confirmationyeehaa,over that part of the border it means some channels back lol

Last edited:
I flogged mine got sick of the p*ss potting around and got dreeeembox, gone HD now pal and pluked it out of the air.Look really good on my new Sony TV and great fast menu. Got a certain irish footy chan aswell that rythms with berbanter so 3pm KO all day long. Get it sold on that well know auction site before every one cottons on. they are down to 80 pounds now already. DreeemBox till we die

hi can you help me how easy is it ti set up the dreeeembox, HD and were can i get one from cheers ?

hi were can i get one dreeeembox, HD and how can i set up any help would be good cheers ?

can anybody confirm kv is bk up and running?

At the moment it is back up and running, still quite a few channels missing like movies, some music, some factual etc, and a few glitchy ones, but hopefuly may be better in 2 or three weeks.

At the moment it is back up and running, still quite a few channels missing like movies, some music, some factual etc, and a few glitchy ones, but hopefuly may be better in 2 or three weeks.

i hope so jodav 2 weeks is better than not at all ive done the update now so glitches sorted just av to wait now:)

i hope so jodav 2 weeks is better than not at all ive done the update now so glitches sorted just av to wait now

That was not an informed statement I made twantwan, just a hopeful one buddy. So lets both keep our fingers crossed (y)

Back