Kv 780 now working

My A780 is working fine, but BT 1, 2 or Euro are not tuning in . The BT HD channels are showing on the list but my box is not HD.
Is there some simple fix as i'm not too cleaver at techie things. thanks

My A780 is working fine, but BT 1, 2 or Euro are not tuning in . The BT HD channels are showing on the list but my box is not HD.

When was the last time you scanned the box , I would delete all channels factory default then scan on the correct net id and you will get what you want ;)

So are you wanting to watch the HD channels on your 780 correct

I've factory reset and scanned a few times, but only the HD BT channels show. channels 0531-01535 are completely missing ????.

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 AM ----------

So are you wanting to watch the HD channels on your 780 correct
My A780 sadly isn't HD.
I did have all the BT channels previously.

BT Channels are all there (5) just in a different location. Try scrolling backwards through your channels and you will pick them up, then add them to faviourites.

BT Channels are all there (5) just in a different location. Try scrolling backwards through your channels and you will pick them up, then add them to faviourites.
I've check through every channel in every category but BT channels 531 to 535 are not showing on any section . The BT extra channels are showing.

Hi I am having an issue also, I have lost loads of channels and I have deleted channels done factory settings and rescanned however I am still missin the channels, history and news ones etc. I have checked and firmware is jan 2015. what else should I do or is there an issue with these now?

Back