KV a780 Box to Box

BIGEGGY

All, I have 2 a780s one works fine (2015, with 4.2.08) and all channels working correctly the other is a 2013 with 4.2.03 and needs updating,
Can this be done from one box to another as I don't have the leads for flashing the old one is there any links to explain if the box to box way can be done and how, cheers

You just need a null modem cable and go into "data transfer" and can do a box to box flash but remember to have slave box ON and just after you hit start switch slave box OFF and then back ON and you should see the download bar start.. Ted

You just need a null modem cable and go into "data transfer" and can do a box to box flash but remember to have slave box ON and just after you hit start switch slave box OFF and then back ON and you should see the download bar start.. Ted

Cheers Ted, will try this later. So Null modem in the box I want to flash and go into data transfer on good box then follow your procedure?

Cheers. Mike.

Ll

Cheers Ted, will try this later. So Null modem in the box I want to flash and go into data transfer on good box then follow your procedure?

Cheers. Mike.

All sorted now, thank you Ted, superstar!!

Mike.

Back