L.A. Noire Patch Update Released By Rockstar

axxxo

VIP Member
407.jpg
Today a new automatic title update (version 1.00) for L.A. Noire will be deployed on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. You will be prompted to download the title update as soon as you sign into PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE.
Noteworthy changes and fixes include:

• Fixes for several in-game store issues including age-verification for DLC purchases
  • Fixes for minor gameplay bugs and graphical issues
  • Fixes for several minor plot/objective/conversation issues
  • Improvements in stat-tracking and Social-Club integration

As always, if you are experiencing any issues or have questions related to this title update, we implore you to contact our technical support team through either of the channels listed below:

Rockstar Support:
Code:
http://www.rockstargames.com/support

That would slot into the "gameplay bugs and graphical issues" part, nice way of putting it lol
Personally, id still wait for another few days!

Some people are saying the game seems to be running quiet smoother since the update but time will tell, dying to give this a go myself!!!

If you run the update, let us know how it goes for you. I don't even have the game yet, so i'm still safe.

Im on a "legit" 360 at the mo til i get the dam dashboard update that supposedly came out friday :cry:

Wont get to try this out til next weekend id say, maybe longer, 3 discs on the 360 also, was supposed to be originally 6!

Im on a "legit" 360 at the mo til i get the dam dashboard update that supposedly came out friday :cry:

Wont get to try this out til next weekend id say, maybe longer, 3 discs on the 360 also, was supposed to be originally 6!

let us know how you get on, brother wants to download this game. how many disks are needed to play the game lol

I would say all three are needed j4v3d, hopefully new firmware wont be too long coming!

Sorry j4v3d its one disc on the ps3 but 3 discs on the 360, confusing myself now :)
It is the ps3 your talking about is it?

The overheating was related to Noir running on the 3.61 firmware and not the game itself,as no mention,ironically it runs on the 3.55 custom firmware perfectly

lol
Noone knows what to believe anymore
[video=youtube;kQ5QYWEOObs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5QYWEOObs[/video]
Sony denied the 3.61 update was causing the problem, saying there is "currently no evidence to indicate firmware 3.61 is causing any issues with PS3s." Moreover, Sony pointed the finger back at Rockstar, citing a work-around recently posted on the developer’s site as evidence that L.A. Noire is to blame rather than the firmware update
A Rockstar spokesperson had this to say

"With the launch of L.A. Noire a very small number of Xbox 360 console owners have reported issues with the game freezing or locking up while playing. We posted some troubleshooting tips on our support site for these very few people, a common practice for any game publisher.”

"Unfortunately this was erroneously picked up by some news outlets as a 'story,' reporting that L.A. Noire was causing issues to Xbox 360 consoles - which is categorically untrue.”

"L.A. Noire has not caused these issues to the Xbox 360 console or the PS3 console as previously addressed by us and Sony. We are always committed to solving any problems people may have with our games and if you are experiencing any problems, please contact technical support."
The one fact out of all of this is that the game did cause freezing issues on both PS3 and the 360 which rockstar released a patch for.

All the reports from the jailbreak and custom firmware brigade are reporting on CFW 3.55 this works perfectly with no issue's,but you cant exactly use that argument with Sony now can you

Id agree and i doubt sony would rush to get another new firmware update out purely just for that matter!

But but but didn't Sony and Rockstar deny the game was causing the PS3 to overheat? (tried to blame it on poor ventilation ie. the customer ;) )

But but but didn't Sony and Rockstar deny the game was causing the PS3 to overheat? (tried to blame it on poor ventilation ie. the customer ;) )
So there idea of there customer is a spotty teenager living in squallor,curtains closed and window not opened in months,sounds very like the same impression they have of the hackers,so treat everyone as stupid,if it is working on custom firmware lower than 3.61 with no overheating issue's,WTF,COP ON AND GET WITH THE TIMES,no wonder they were attacked and as i might say taken down,treat your customers with respect or you will have none

Back