letter from Mr Murdoch

garyth

TK Veteran
Anyone had a letter from sky of late regarding suspicious goings on with their bband account?

I've just moved to Virmin B/B from Sly. I take it that the letter refers to Sly B/B accounts? Sod him, move elsewhere.

I've just moved to Virmin B/B from Sly. I take it that the letter refers to Sly B/B accounts? Sod him, move elsewhere.

yeah mate, didn't receive one myself as I'm also with vm. A friend has received one and its more to do with unusually high volume of spamming emails and a warning that his bband would be cut off.

yeah mate, didn't receive one myself as I'm also with vm. A friend has received one and its more to do with unusually high volume of spamming emails and a warning that his bband would be cut off.

Sounds like he has been compromised with a virus somehow

Sounds like he has been compromised with a virus somehow

that's exactly what sky are saying, I'm pretty sure though they aint going to put in writing what they think he may well be up to? was just interested to see if anyone else out there had heard from Mr Murdoch's Team of late, that's all

If not just a casual PC download virus in this crazy world we live in now most people own devices like e2 boxes for instance that can act like a server (stay on all the time) and can be hacked by bots pretty easy via ssh/ftp if you accidentally expose yourself to send spam and infect other PC's and devices.
I would image that's whats happened here.

Last edited:
There are cases of modems/hubs being cloned and used elsewhere to obtain free broadband.
These clones have been found in so called terrorist lairs and most used extensively on the dark web as stated by the FBI.
In this country clones are just used to avoid paying out to sky etc.
Reaper.

The good old dark web....
Cloned modems sold on si*k Road along with card detail and rocket launchers its a crazy world we live in.

They come special delivery via camelback

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

images.jpg

Only £12.99 via bitcoin

Back