looking for a new box

MRmr

i was with starview but as some of you properly know there :whacko: sooooooo im looking for a new more reliable service (box) that does the same as starview if you know what i mean can anyone help me im a little bit of a rookie so a bit of detail as well would be a great help thanks

ps i hope ive put this thread in the right place lol

no im wanting a few names of good boxes and then im gonna do abit of reading about them then pick the best one

was thinking of getting a new box myself, but thought the sv7 would probably come back on tommorow lol

didnt the block message come up for people a few weeks ago and they said vm blocking it?
and they just gave alot of people the blocked message.... very oddd

work for kv thats why u bash sv aw the time

Have you forgot your own post snedz your own words, how do you explain your post below that you posted yourself on here lol

Originally Posted by snedz1967 View Post
waste a time get rid and get a kaview a780 or sat i put a claim in pay pal to mycablebox where i got sv7 to get my money back only bought box 24days ago so hope to get a refund maybe others should do the same if u have purchased in last 45 days any longer than 45 and u cant claim?

DM500 TOPBOXES WITH 12MONTH SUB 145 SEEMS BETTER PTIN OR 140 FOR KVIEW ?

sent ma details got a response no payin 25 or 45 pounds to get box on poor service thik sv will go bust relly poor

work for kv thats why u bash sv aw the time
Listen Mr/Mrs Snedz1967 none of us work for KV.. as if i did i would be currently trying to descramble every channel..and i mean every channel..!! (Sly Atlantic- curb your enthu..Larry David and Leon Black..! and those for when the kids are in bed.. not just 3 of them but all of them..haha! )
It does not matter who the company is but anyone who takes payment on trust to a complete stranger with no legal consequences (as you cant exactly complain to the gathers)and then dont deliver that service with excuse after excuse then they deserve everything thats heading their way.. ps gathers=police(when we were in our earlier years they would always tell us to "gather round" before they took that funny cigarette from you and never threw it away..!!)

own post snedz your own words, how do you explain your post below that you posted yourself on here lol

Had to laugh when I saw that ROFL they are just rippers and deserve everything that's coming to them.....why did they not stop taking subs whilst their system was down and why keep stringing everyone along with one excuse after another?

im going to order a kvA780 tommorow are they easy to set up as i have a sv7 doorstop and they were easy are the kv just the same

As long as you have a Pc with windows XP installed and a Null modem cable "NOT" from maplins, just get a cheepy one from ebay, or order with your box, follow the instructions and tutorials and you will be fine.

Plenty of folk on here that will help you out should you get stuck.

im going to order a kvA780 tommorow are they easy to set up as i have a sv7 doorstop and they were easy are the kv just the same
If "used" then yes the tutorial/stickys on the KV page or youtube..(how to set up KV A780) will put you straight.. if its "new" then 2 methods.. null modem or usb/drivers method. There are "stickys" at the top of the KV page that will show you just what to do depending on which route you take.. the "null modem" is the easiest..(i say that now..!! haha) but will need a 9pin serial port laptop or PC.. usb/driver method is a bit more involved but if your fluent in microprocessors.! your sorted..!

not much point in working for kryptview as i am in ireland and we have no cable boxes working over here,only boxes i ever had was a sv 1,digivox xl still better than starview and last was a kv 700 and n3 finished us off,i have been around for all the boxes lives,i can read posts and know the crap starview have done,buy another box lol as thats starviews answer,having people pay for a service and six weeks later still not connected now thats a joke. who else is going to speak out and let others know of a scam as its the little people and their hard earned money you are taking.

bit like a burglar robbing the presents after santa has left them for the kids.

Back