looking for a new box

hi ive had the skybox f3 and f5's for some time,i got them when I first started hearing about cccams because they was cheap and if I didn't work I didn't lose to much money but now ive had them a while and im looking for something better where I can record and still watch another channel and is easy to set up and maybe have a good epg
because lets face it the skyboxes are entry level
thanks for your time
thegregster

Look for an E2 type box, duel tuner.

Probably something in the VU+ range would do you, bit more fiddly to set up but plenty of info about.
VIX images seem to be popular at the mo.

I have bought the cloud ibox 2 plus, didnt want to buy a VU box without knowing about e2, bit of an expensive box to brick. i have it running on openatv, the box is quite slow compared to other boxes but after a lot of trial and error it runs well and has everything I need. I will be investing in the next VU box that is released though.

even an octagon sf8 is a good box runs vix image 7day epg single tuner box and original no messing with patched files.

I am also looking at upgrading, do you keep the same server as the f5s box. Or is it a bit more complicated.?

I have bought the cloud ibox 2 plus, didnt want to buy a VU box without knowing about e2, bit of an expensive box to brick. i have it running on openatv, the box is quite slow compared to other boxes but after a lot of trial and error it runs well and has everything I need. I will be investing in the next VU box that is released though.

Just quick question as to where you bought it from and cost these should be?

Worried about buying a chinese clone off ebay just and need a few boxes...probably 5 at least if anyone can suggest anything for me?

Back