lost loads of channels

rockyroad

hi ive seemed 2 of lost my pay 2 air channels.
2weks ago i noticed that few channels losing signal,
did a fatory reset and lost about 60 out of 256 channels was working ok last nite
but this morning only free channels r working.did factory reset today and
now only got 30 channels. when i click on channel b4 i did reset the signal and quality
r a gray colour instead of blue. ive got no splitter conected and my box is good 4 8months plus any ideas
thanks in advance

maybe you have a low signal,are you scanning from a direct feed,check all connections are good and what is your readings of signal and quality.

did put in thread that ive got direct feed as no splitter. signal is 65 quality is 95 like i said it lights up a dark shade ov gray instead ov blue. im not a newbie 2 starview as had it 4 last 18 months had 2 rejoin as 4got user name please can any 1 help thanks again in advance p.s just rescanned got 33 channels which include 14 sptstv channels when i plug in virgin box get all channels that i pay 4 which is the minimum.......

too low you need around 80% for both,could be an outside problem,when it is low you will miss loads which you are,to double check scan at another location at a mates.check their levels,higher will pull in more channels.;)

its been that way since i had it and its always been ok but will try at a mates later n let u no how i get on thanks again

It could be your internet provider e.g virgin or bt both are doing work to their connections. Virgin are doubling their speeds so this could cause disruption on your box until its fully upgraded and bt are now going fiber optic which means digging up alot of connections which could disrupt the ones set up already. Also make sure your settings for searching are the ones for your area

Back