mag 254

Ontap

am looking for used mag254, tried IPTV on various devices , android , PC , mac etc all through XBMC and even with good BB speeds the buffering especially watching football whilst not excessive is not acceptable give the cost of the IPTV subs.
I notice this weekend one of the bigger providers has posted that the solution to clients having problems when using XBMC plug ins is to switch to a magbox.

I have had a mag 250 box for a long time,the best set up is NOT the xbmc route,in my opinion,take out a package( the Russian ones are great) When you use a box that goes through the Internet,it doesn't matter if the box is made of gold,if it's through the Internet it's going to stick now and again it's just a way of life,broadband does tend to stick,loss out,etcThe top package is €30 a month,for that you get EVERYTHING,sport,movies,the works,plus THE EXTRAS, The package would cost 4 times that price hope this helps you decide.

I have had a mag 250 box for a long time,the best set up is NOT the xbmc route,in my opinion,take out a package( the Russian ones are great) When you use a box that goes through the Internet,it doesn't matter if the box is made of gold,if it's through the Internet it's going to stick now and again it's just a way of life,broadband does tend to stick,loss out,etcThe top package is €30 a month,for that you get EVERYTHING,sport,movies,the works,plus THE EXTRAS, The package would cost 4 times that price hope this helps you decide.
Tx for reply , the point of my post was that the magbox is a way to stream the iptv without going through xbmc, which is what both of us appear to be agreeing on ? I have binned my android box and am using a pc now , with xbmc , it is better , butvthe big fix was using a VPN. That has improved matters considerably. Thing is , i only watch sport so dint need movie or tv packages ' am told however that when using a magbox you have to purchase the full package ?
still i was prepared to have a go with a magbox if i could have gotten hold of one second hand.

I'm afraid my old retailer sold the whole package,not sport on its own,in my mind reliability and quality are paramount,I want to see the penalty,don't want the box to freeze and I want it in hd,after years of using WEB MAG250 mag 254.sky etc the best deal for sport was the skybox,none of the other mags or xbmc etc could keep up with it,so I hope this helps ya a little,sorry if its not enough,cya.

Hi all , I have a mag 254 and today it booted up asking for a password ?
I have never set any passwords can anyone help me with this.

Back