MAG 256 IPTV setup HELP!!

Mag 256 IPTV set up help!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GGSS

Hi. I have a mag 256 and have received a free trial for IPTV. I have never used one of these boxes before. I am unable to get it set up. I have the box linked to wifi and in the Portal URL i have entered the details given by the provider. I saved and then rebooted and tried restarting also but message comes up that STB is blocked. I know i am doing something stupid or not doing something possibly. If anyone can help please. Thank you.

Sounds like you may have made a mistake with the url, Have a look and make sure you have put it in right, As that message usually means your sub has run out or you put the url in wrong, make sure you not leaving spaces or leaving out dots?

Hi mate
STB blocked message normally comes up when your provider has not activated your mac address on the server..
If you had the wrong URL you would have got a page saying "page loading error"
Contact your provider confirm the URL and ask them to activate your mac address on the server..

Hi mate
STB blocked message normally comes up when your provider has not activated your mac address on the server..
If you had the wrong URL you would have got a page saying "page loading error"
Contact your provider confirm the URL and ask them to activate your mac address on the server..
yes i contacted them and they said it is activated and i have given my correct mac address and entered url correctly. thanks for replying though
Sounds like you may have made a mistake with the url, Have a look and make sure you have put it in right, As that message usually means your sub has run out or you put the url in wrong, make sure you not leaving spaces or leaving out dots?
URL has 100per cent been entered correctly as to the one that the provider gave me. thanks

Back