Mag 322 trouble adding iptv url

Hi there, I have an active m3u url that i was using on ssiptv app on jvc tv but i bought a mag322 but i am not able to successfully access the iptv channels on it. I tried to contact my supplier who has been very helpfull in the past but he hasn't got back to me. (Waiting since thursday.....maybe he is on holidays?)

I tried putting the url he gave me that provides me access to his panel into portal 1 by following video tutorials but no success. I also tried to 'add iptv list' and putting the playlist on a usb and loading it from that. That way some channels were working but very few? The url to the providers panel is still working as i can watch all channels via vlc player on the laptop.

My provider doesnt have the mac address but i would prefer to use the url system anyway so i can access channel on laptop/ tablet as well as on the tv.

All advice is very welcome.
Cheers

Mags run off mac address mate never seen or heard of 1 done by m3u and you've already stated he needs the mac address and will be a completely different server url to what you have

Thanks for that man. The only problem i have so is that the provider hasn't responded to my message! I sent him on my mac address on thursday.....i have used the same provider for two years and i have contacted him a handful of times but he has always responded immediately?

I'm a bit stuck so!

Thanks so much for responding to me man

I may have to but i only took out the yearly sub in october.... thanks for the confirmation of needing to use mac address to access channels

Thanks for those links man....i've tried and failed at that already. I think i'll just give up or else get a new sub!!

Cheers

i always thought it was open the iptv menu add the m3u link and that was it... it should have worked

make sure you put link in as you see it

in the drop down box im sure i saw this myself somewhere utf-8 encoding and others

In Add IPTV list window:
  • Fill in File Encoding option - necessary encoding (utf-8 encoding is usually used in m3u-lists, otherwise - choose necessary encoding);

Back