Mag box 522

I am trying to setup IPTV for a mag box 522. I am connecting through Ethernet cable. I have youtubed it and follows the steps and nothing. I've restarted the portal, when it's about to come on, it says loading portal and then it is waiting for network and then it counts down for 60 seconds to 0. it then comes up with error and the 3 menu options, Embedded portal, IPTV (portal Url) and system settings. and to the right-hand screen, it says Internet Enabled, Ethernet Enabled and it give the IP address and the MAC address. I restart the portal and same thing. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Have you given the provider the correct mac starting 00:1A:79 and you are entering your providers portal correctly
Yes I did. I was onto the provider yesterday, because the one she gave wasn't working, so she gave me another one and I said to myself grand it will work now but when I switched it on this morning same think as last night STB Blocked although the payment not up till next year and she did say last night that it would work today an nothing

Yes I did. I was onto the provider yesterday, because the one she gave wasn't working, so she gave me another one and I said to myself grand it will work now but when I switched it on this morning same think as last night STB Blocked although the payment not up till next year and she did say last night that it would work today an nothing
Try a test line from the IPTV request thread, if that works ok then it's probably your provider

Sure there not blocked with football been on

make sure you post that you have no intention of subbing and just testing to see your active sub you already have till next year isn’t working. 😂🤣

Right II've just being taking to the provider again and she said nothing else she can do that she's already taken note of the mac address

Back