Mag Catchup

Hi.
My supplier has catchup
Does anyone know if you started to watch a football game and missed first 10 mins say, how to you access the game from the start on a mag. When you go into the EPG you can only select the program and as it is running live it will just bring you to the game 10 mins in. If you try to push the rewind button and rewind it 10 minutes or so it tells me "file not found". Is there a way to do this?

Catch up on my suppliers server is usually available after a few hours, not rewinding live TV as you describe after 10 mins.... Maybe others are different, not sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi.
My supplier has catchup
Does anyone know if you started to watch a football game and missed first 10 mins say, how to you access the game from the start on a mag. When you go into the EPG you can only select the program and as it is running live it will just bring you to the game 10 mins in. If you try to push the rewind button and rewind it 10 minutes or so it tells me "file not found". Is there a way to do this?
Catch up tends to be a recorded program available after the program has finished so what your asking would not be possible.

Cheers that's what I thought. Would be a great addition if it could be done. One work around I found was to start the previous program on same channel, fast forward to the very end and press play. It should prompt you if you want to continue into the next program and then you can fast forward as far as you can. Haven't figured out how close in time to live I can get yet.

Cheers that's what I thought. Would be a great addition if it could be done. One work around I found was to start the previous program on same channel, fast forward to the very end and press play. It should prompt you if you want to continue into the next program and then you can fast forward as far as you can. Haven't figured out how close in time to live I can get yet.
Just play about is the best

Back