Mag256 Dotted Screen

jonjo865

Hi
I have recently bought a new 65" UHDTV and when i stream channels from my MAG256 the pictures are spotted..almost like watching through a tea bag!the main menu page is fine,its only when i go to a section,such as UKTV or any choice and then play the channel.the TV is 2160 resolution.

Any help appreciated.

Hi
I have recently bought a new 65" UHDTV and when i stream channels from my MAG256 the pictures are spotted..almost like watching through a tea bag!the main menu page is fine,its only when i go to a section,such as UKTV or any choice and then play the channel.the TV is 2160 resolution.

Any help appreciated.
Hi, I have the same issue with dotted lines (dotted mesh) only started over a week ago had a great picture up until then.

I have an older Samsung (non smart) TV so I doubt it's your TV, I can't find any solution on line, I've changed the hdmi lead, rebooted portal etc and still nothing, if you hear anything or have had a solution I'd love to know cheers

is the mag source bad as i have used android 720hd lol and crap picture quality?
hdmi cable quality to me matters,bit like from upgrading from scart to hdmi.

forgot to add do you have picture source on overscan/ zoom?

is the mag source bad as i have used android 720hd lol and crap picture quality?
hdmi cable quality to me matters,bit like from upgrading from scart to hdmi.

forgot to add do you have picture source on overscan/ zoom?
Hi cactikid,

New to al of this, as in mag source do you mean provider? As Picture quality prior to the issue was great

I've tried all picture source options - FIT ON ZOOM OPTIMAL STRTCH etc and still have the dots, couldn't see an overscan option though will check in the settings tabs.

Dots are also visible on Videoclub as well as the TV :(

Any others tip appreciated

Back