Mag322 issues

biff2005

TK Veteran
after loading portal i can watch tv ok.
But If I put the box in standby i still have a white led light on the display not a red led as it should ??
is the box off or not ???

but if i exit the portal and goto the inner portal and turn off the box it goes in standby red led showing.. (deep standby)

i would like all others who have the mag322 who have had issues and how they solve this..

thx

Mine gets rather warm so I have put a one inch spacer at each corner underneath to aid air circulation and I switch it off and then unplug the transformer.
mine only gets warm when im using it...

put in standby and its cool :)

this is new to me this box so just getting used to it..

after loading portal i can watch tv ok.
But If I put the box in standby i still have a white led light on the display not a red led as it should ??
is the box off or not ???

but if i exit the portal and goto the inner portal and turn off the box it goes in standby red led showing.. (deep standby)

i would like all others who have the mag322 who have had issues and how they solve this..

thx
I always go into inner portal and turn off the box to red light stops the box getting hot and mine works better since doing that.White light is the box is still on.

Usb cooling pad.. usb lead, from device to cooling pad. Then once box is powered off/standby.. the cooling pad powers off. 100% effective

Last edited:
I always go into inner portal and turn off the box to red light stops the box getting hot and mine works better since doing that.White light is the box is still on.
Can you talk me through that step by step?Was in inner portal but could not find that option,my light is always dim white when on and intense white in standby.

I'd be also interested in this option has a few friends have the 322 and they have said exactly the same nice to know.

exit the portal and goto the inner portal and turn off the box it goes in standby red led showing.. (deep standby)

Main portal = your iptv portal goto settings and exit to inner portal.
inner portal = the mag box menu.

Back