Message From Starview

Status
Not open for further replies.

starking

The starview website is down because they have been having some security issues.... at this moment in time, you can not buy a sub or have your box activated as the system needs expanding to meet the demand. This obviously upset alot of users/people but they are working on the problem and it will be fixed short term. However anybody who has already paid a sub and can not wait, by all means they can claim a refund though their Paypal account. If you want to buy a Kryptview box you are best to see Boxt as he is the main runner here for the Kryptview team. You would still need a internet connection and a VM line.

Wow jassal90, you are a lucky one !

Only been on here an hour and all your questions are answered ROFL

Pity some of the other members don't feel the same way ROFL

Wow jassal90, you are a lucky one !

Only been on here an hour and all your questions are answered ROFL

Pity some of the other members don't feel the same way ROFL

I tell you what...Mr Bees I want you to be our new customer service manager as we had to sack the old one (Boxt) as he wasn't doing a good job..... I want you to go around and any one YOU feel there questions wasn't answered please PM me with their details.

Can I ask everyone to please address all questions to bees our new customer service manager.(y)

Last edited:
The starview website is down because they have been having some security issues.... at this moment in time, you can not buy a sub or have your box activated as the system needs expanding to meet the demand. This obviously upset alot of users/people but they are working on the problem and it will be fixed short term. However anybody who has already paid a sub and can not wait, by all means they can claim a refund though their Paypal account. If you want to buy a Kryptview box you are best to see Boxt as he is the main runner here for the Kryptview team. You would still need a internet connection and a VM line.

Funny they used to say the same thing about me when i was defending the old Starview crew, dont be trying to change the topic you and your team have fooke3 up and no matter what you say its not going to mean the post you write, as for the paypal claims that is something you have no control over whatsoever.

Your website is down due to you turning it off to stop people asking questions which should have been answered and not the people banned i think they have paid there money they have a right to question the validity of their so called payments to you.

You have had what 3 months to sort the problem what was you last date you gave people mmmm .............. oh yet sept 9 well that has truly come and gone, along with your sidekick date of the 1st to the 4th Nov and yet still things remain unchanged.

As for the Kryptview box yep i am on their side now because they at least have the brains to let people know what is going on and no cloak and dagger crap, they dont charge people to watch their boxes, they still have supported there older boxes, where are all the other 6 starview boxes plus the ones that are supposed to be working now, so yes full marks for kryptview, but they would get the same crap and slating Starview are getting now if the acted the way your outfit are at the present time.

So i suggest you climb back into the hold snedz has dug for you all and stop deflecting your post away from yourself and trying to put it on me its not going to work.

I tell you what...Mr Bees I want you to be our new customer service manager as we had to sack the old one (Boxt) as he wasn't doing a good job..... I want you to go around and any one YOU feel there questions wasn't answered please PM me with their details.

Can I ask everyone to please address all questions to bees our new customer service manager.(y)

Maybe he would make a better manager then what you have now, anyone that can speak the truth would be a welcome add on to your messed up team.

The starview website is down because they have been having some security issues.... at this moment in time, you can not buy a sub or have your box activated as the system needs expanding to meet the demand. This obviously upset alot of users/people but they are working on the problem and it will be fixed short term. However anybody who has already paid a sub and can not wait, by all means they can claim a refund though their Paypal account(we cant stop you & do dont want to). If you want to buy a Kryptview box you are best to see Boxt as he is the main runner here for the Kryptview team. You would still need a internet connection and a VM line.

Please address all questions to me or our new appointed customer service manager Bees...

The starview website is down because they have been having some security issues.... at this moment in time, you can not buy a sub or have your box activated as the system needs expanding to meet the demand. This obviously upset alot of users/people but they are working on the problem and it will be fixed short term. However anybody who has already paid a sub and can not wait, by all means they can claim a refund though their Paypal account(we cant stop you & do dont want to). If you want to buy a Kryptview box you are best to see Boxt as he is the main runner here for the Kryptview team. You would still need a internet connection and a VM line.

Please address all questions to me or our new appointed customer service manager Bees...

Funny they used to say the same thing about me when i was defending the old Starview crew, dont be trying to change the topic you and your team have fooke3 up and no matter what you say its not going to mean the post you write, as for the paypal claims that is something you have no control over whatsoever.

Your website is down due to you turning it off to stop people asking questions which should have been answered and not the people banned i think they have paid there money they have a right to question the validity of their so called payments to you.

You have had what 3 months to sort the problem what was you last date you gave people mmmm .............. oh yet sept 9 well that has truly come and gone, along with your sidekick date of the 1st to the 4th Nov and yet still things remain unchanged.

As for the Kryptview box yep i am on their side now because they at least have the brains to let people know what is going on and no cloak and dagger crap, they dont charge people to watch their boxes, they still have supported there older boxes, where are all the other 6 starview boxes plus the ones that are supposed to be working now, so yes full marks for kryptview, but they would get the same crap and slating Starview are getting now if the acted the way your outfit are at the present time.

So i suggest you climb back into the hold snedz has dug for you all and stop deflecting your post away from yourself and trying to put it on me its not going to work.

Ahh don't be like that mr starking, I have no preference for any box really,
just the ones that work and are supported well.

i have chipped in my two peneth cause i think people are getting ripped off

Im sorry but i am going to have to decline your offer.

I would like to see your customers as all happy bunnies but that
doesn't seem to be the case unfortunatly.

Whats wrong with the customer service manager you have got, have you
given him the push lol

Ahh don't be like that mr starking, I have no preference for any box really,
just the ones that work and are supported well.

i have chipped in my two peneth cause i think people are getting ripped off

Im sorry but i am going to have to decline your offer.

I would like to see your customers as all happy bunnies but that
doesn't seem to be the case unfortunatly.

Whats wrong with the customer service manager you have got, have you
given him the push lol

Ya the hole snedz dug is too deep for him to get out of now lol

I tell you what if you want to talk about the truth.. I am still waiting for you to expose one of our gays that you threatened to do so on this forum this so called Sky wonder..... I see the connection and the hatred you have towards starview.. . as you use to work for the old starview team before they all got busted. You don't give a dam about the users your still pissed off because the new crew didn't invite you to the big boys table ;)

This may surprise you but I am not here for you just give a response from starview..

Anybody who has already paid a sub and can not wait, by all means they can claim a refund though their Paypal account(we cant stop you & do dont want to). If you want to buy a Kryptview box you are best to see Boxt as he is the main runner here for the Kryptview team. You would still need a internet connection and a VM line.

Please PM all questions to me or our new appointed customer service manager Bees...

Boxt You can start with your LOL lol now

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust Craig Sneddon (aka snedz1967) as far as I could kick him.

Check out his ebay feed back. hxxp://myworld.ebay.co.uk/snedz1967/ :whistling: (xx=tt)

The Falkirk scammer! :no no:

I tell you what if you want to talk about the truth.. I am still waiting for you to expose one of our gays that you threatened to do on this forum this so called Sky wonder..... I see the connection and the hatred you have towards starview.. . as you use to work for the old starview team before they all got busted. & your still pissed off because the new crew didn't invite you to the big boys table ;)

hahhhaaha you wish no hatred but i dont like people trying to deceive people out of their hard earned cash, the old starview crew did it as well but at least people then only had to buy a box, your greed speaks volumes buy a box and a sub and as soon as you pay we will cut you off, then tell you a load of bull about vermin blocking your box so you will have to buy another one lol yep top marks, and the same for your website of course we all believe vermin are also behind hacking your site lol why would they only start now, they would have done that from day 1 m8 not a year later.

I was never part of any crew i dont even own a cable box as switched to Sat a long time ago, but i know a con when i see it, at least a robber has the guts to wear a mask and have a gun, your lot are faceless but still manage to take peoples money anyway.

I wouldn't trust Craig Sneddon (aka snedz1967) as far as I could kick him.

Check out his ebay feed back. hxxp://myworld.ebay.co.uk/snedz1967/ :whistling: (xx=tt)

The Falkirk scammer! :no no:

lol his feed back leave a lot to be desired and he has now closed his account but sure he is been used as a pawn expendable should anything or anyone come a calling

In 6months he has had 16 claims against him for failure to send goods tut tut

Last edited:
sorry mate told you before, I declined the post
you most generously offered, just dont have enough
hours in the day for a job like that ROFL

Was I fast tracked ? I didn't even have an interview !!??:whacko:

Presume you forgot to mention that subs will now be valid for an extended period because of downtime.

sorry mate told you before, I declined the post
you most generously offered, just dont have enough
hours in the day for a job like that ROFL

Was I fast tracked ? I didn't even have an interview !!??:whacko:

No it was a executive decision.lol

Presume you forgot to mention that subs will now be valid for an extended period because of downtime.

Lac you forgot to mention the poor peoples boxes that have been blocked for months, or the ones that have red and green light stuck on, i suppose they will have to ask vermin to unblock them first. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back