Metrix HD Skin

I'm hoping someone on here (Kiddac) will be able to help me on this...

I'm currently running OpenATV 5.2 on a Zgemma H2H
I have the Metrix HD skin set up, however, there is one thing I'd like to change.

When moving from one satellite to another the below pictured icon flashes in the right hand corner to show the dish is moving.
sat dish 1.jpg

I would like this which shows the dish speed, the satellites between which the dish is moving, and the time left before reaching the destination satellite.
satdish2.jpg

Anyone have any idea if this can be done, and if so.... how??

Cheers
Kieron

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ----------

slyk sat move.jpg

Kiddac, it does the above!!

Kieron

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ----------

slyk sat move.jpg

Kiddac, it does the above!!

Kieron

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ----------

doesn't matter I have found it in the default skin.

<screen name="Dishpip" flags="wfNoBorder" position="86,100" size="130,220" title="DishPiP" zPosition="1" backgroundColor="#11396D">
<widget source="Dishpixmap" render="Pixmap" pixmap="icons/dish.png" zPosition="-1" position="0,0" size="130,160" alphatest="on">
<convert type="ConditionalShowHide">Blink</convert>
</widget>
<widget name="turnTime" position="5,0" size="120,20" zPosition="1" font="Regular;20" halign="right" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-2,-2" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="From" position="5,162" size="50,17" zPosition="1" font="Regular;17" halign="left" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-2,-1" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="posFrom" position="57,160" size="70,20" zPosition="1" font="Regular;20" halign="left" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-2,-2" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="Goto" position="5,182" size="50,17" zPosition="1" font="Regular;17" halign="left" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-2,-1" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="posGoto" position="57,180" size="70,20" zPosition="1" font="Regular;20" halign="left" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-2,-2" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="tunerName" position="5,144" size="90,16" zPosition="2" font="Regular;14" halign="left" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-2,-1" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="turnSpeed" position="75,95" size="50,16" zPosition="2" font="Regular;14" halign="right" shadowColor="black" shadowOffset="-2,-1" transparent="1"/>
<widget source="Frontend" render="Progress" position="5,205" size="120,10" pixmap="bar_snr.png" zPosition="2" borderWidth="2" borderColor="#cccccc">
<convert type="FrontendInfo">SNR</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

Last edited:
edit - incorrect info.

right this is called "dish" nowadays.

in metrix folder. /usr/share/enigma2/MetrixHD

open

skin_00u_unchecked.xml

search for dish

<screen name="Dish" position="900,100" size="130,160" title="Dish" zPosition="-1" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">
<widget name="Dishpixmap" pixmap="MetrixHD/skin_default/icons/dish.png" position="0,0" size="130,160" alphatest="off" />
</screen>

replace with

<screen name="Dish" position="86,100" size="130,200" flags="wfNoBorder" zPosition="1" backgroundColor="black" title="Dish" >
<widget name="Dishpixmap" position="0,0" size="130,160" zPosition="-1" pixmap="skin_default/icons/dish.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on" />
<widget name="turnTime" position="5,0" size="120,20" zPosition="1" font="Regular;20" halign="right" transparent="1" />
<widget name="From" position="5,164" size="50,17" zPosition="1" font="Regular;17" halign="left" transparent="1" />
<widget name="posFrom" position="57,160" size="70,20" zPosition="1" font="Regular;20" halign="left" transparent="1" />
<widget name="Goto" position="5,184" size="50,17" zPosition="1" font="Regular;17" halign="left" transparent="1" />
<widget name="posGoto" position="57,180" size="70,20" zPosition="1" font="Regular;20" halign="left" transparent="1" />
</screen>

Last edited:
ok I am confused... the top one dishpip seems to be the correct elements.. but the bottom one seems to be the correct name. I would just paste both of them in, putting dishpip second.

or mix and match them until you get it right. As I said, there is no way of me testing this. I have giving you something to play with. I am sure you will work it out.

Kiddac you are undoubtedly the skin wizard! works a treat!
I added the two lots of text into the two files ad advised.
thanks a lot.

Kieron

Last edited:
Back